Who is your daddy and what does he do?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I root!

nah I work in IT, am starting a new job in a few weeks as 3rd level support/supervisor building the help desk from the ground up. It will suck working on help desk again but a good opportunity and the development side should be awesome

Sub - contractor for a company that does phone lines for new houses i.e installing the lead in and pre wiring the house and also putting extra phone points in established houses!!

Also do TV and foxtel crap on the side

Service/Admin Manager for an Electrical Company. Same as clontaago, like to delegate!! More time then to play/shop on the internet!

Through the books or cashies whatever the people prefer. Normally cash cuz i'd put an extra $100 to do it through the books!!!

Simply because i prefer cash

what if because i work in phone lines. I put my pair onto a different persons pair, so that they pay for my calls??

my number would never show!!

Who cares i'm no sneeky prick anyway

Yes but no not in Sydney Clon- used to work in Sydney now in the sticks. I still DJ of a w/end around the area- used to travel back to Sydney to work on w/ends but it was too far to travel.

Garbage collector. :lol:

Nah, in reality Director of Business and Finance for a not-for profit organisation.

Another software engineer here. Daniel and I used to work together before he left. When I moved to Canada I changed my employment basis to a contract, but am still working fulltime for the company back in Sydney. Say what you like about them, Dan, but they look after me :)

Thankfully I'm slowly moving out of 'desktop' development and in to web development...

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4