Who is in the jumper.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
We have players who believe in their jumper, we know who they are and that's the reason we walk through the turnstiles and part with our hard earned at the gate. Their journeys earning the right wear those jumpers are individual and each one unique, just like the person who wore that jumper before them. Re-symbolizing a club jersey is just not on, it already is, and it should be sacred, regardless of race, religion, skin color , gender or any other issue. If PV is worth his salt he will stamp this right now, we might even see a few more kids in jumpers too !

We have players who believe in their jumper, we know who they are and that's the reason we walk through the turnstiles and part with our hard earned at the gate. Their journeys earning the right wear those jumpers are individual and each one unique, just like the person who wore that jumper before them. Re-symbolizing a club jersey is just not on, it already is, and it should be sacred, regardless of race, religion, skin color , gender or any other issue. If PV is worth his salt he will stamp this right now, we might even see a few more kids in jumpers too !
I hope they have buried the round 10 Black away guernsey it was not Manly at all. I saw it and wrongly predicted we would drop the ball from the kick off. Instead it bounced between our players over the dead ball line and it was one of those games..... 1659090558328.png

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2