Who is going to the Game?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Canteen Worker

First Grader
Who is going to the game this weekend?

It will be good to have a big Manly crowd to stir the boys on!!

Maybe CIG will have his Play like you are at Brookvale sign!!!

I probably won't be there. I have bad memories of Bulldogs fans at night time. Last year's round 3 game against the Roosters at the SFS and the 2001 Friday night game against the dogs at the Showground. 2 aweful nights to be a spectator.

Id love to go 2 the game and see the boys get up, however not a fan of the antics of the dogs supporters. Last years game at the showground didnt go down that well if i can remember. Rather watch it in the pub with a few quiet ones. Its my 18th so hopefully the boys can get up and ill have more to celebrate about !drunk: !drunk:

I was also at Aussie Stadium last year for the match between the Dogs & Roosters and it was some of the worst crowd behaviour I've ever seen.

I'm sure there'll be plenty of security out at Telstra Stadium.

Manly haven't beaten the Bulldogs since 1996. With Manly going particularly well at the moment & the Bulldogs missing some key players , I will definetly be heading out there this Saturday.

Ill be there.

im big enough and ugly enough to not care about the crowd.

Hope to have a great night

Id love to go 2 the game and see the boys get up, however not a fan of the antics of the dogs supporters. Last years game at the showground didnt go down that well if i can remember. Rather watch it in the pub with a few quiet ones. Its my 18th so hopefully the boys can get up and ill have more to celebrate about !drunk: !drunk:

Happy B'day Luke hope you have a great night - don't get too pissed considering it is the first time you would have been to a hotel. ;)

Happy B'day Luke hope you have a great night - don't get too pissed considering it is the first time you would have been to a hotel. ;)

i've got ther clearence from the mrs.

So i'll be there with camera :D Should I wear my manly gear?

I went last year, in full Manly gear a week after the Rooster/Dog war and it was fine.

I am even letting my daughter go with a few friends.

Biggest problem is likely to be the train on the way home if the Dogs lose. The crowd will be fine in my view. The club has too much to lose if there is an incident.

Byso - at least you will a photo of the Leb who is chasing you. !amazed

Hopefully the will not let the scum into the members as that is where I will be. :lol: :lol:

Wheel, Very true that would make a very good thread wouldn't it.

I think the crowd will be good, public transport could be a worry though.
<span class='smallblacktext'>[ Edited Thu May 12 2005, 09:21AM ]</span>

Im hoping there will not be any issues.

If there are they will be brought to light im sure and hurt the dogs more.

I'll probably be going to the game, for those who have Foxtel and Austar, the match will be the Eagle's first live and active match ever.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2