Who is going Sat?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

The Wheel

https://membership.seaeagles.com.au/
Premium Member
Ok footy time at Brookie is here again. Just wondering who is venturing down to see our "full strength" side take on the Premiers.

Some the the ST chaps will be gathering under the Varney's Real estate sign the Southern end of the field near the 20 metre line. Come & say G'day

i shall be gathering at the leagues club around 12 to do my warm ups before moving to the 40m line where i can see the game.

Feel free to come and join us and watch some footy, not just the grass growing

we may move a little bit north of the Varneys sign but you will see us.

I will be going with Linda and Drae. Am also hoping to get Drae a jersey. Can you still buy these from the club?

Yep.

You can get them from the ground and they could be cheaper. there were some real bargain at the open day.

at the ground?
Cool I was going to take the little fella to the club first.

If he is anyhting like Dan it will be a Corona with a slice of slime

Pure Blonde all the way

thats right mate and the double entedre is great!

I havent looked back since you introduced me tp the beer

I reckon he'll be a Budweiser drinker ;)

Sorry byso tried it and it tastes exactly like the mountain lion piss I drank in the US at $60 a case you are getting ripped off!

[quote author=clontaago]
Pure Blonde all the way

thats right mate and the double entedre is great!

I havent looked back since you introduced me tp the beer
[/quote]

I hear you there!!!

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4