Who is going on Sunday V Dragons

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

The Wheel

https://membership.seaeagles.com.au/
Premium Member
I will be there on the hill, hoping for a return to form against the barrett less Dragons.

Who else is going down.

I will be there most likely although finding motivation hard

I will be there as usual..Looking foward to sunday,i live in Kogarah so i alway's look foward to Manly playing the Dragons..

Come on fellas, search for some optimism for one more week. If we get flogged by Saints even this eternal optimist will be finding it hard to not get depressed but if we win,.............heya!

I'll be there !!

I've missed my footy the last few weeks from being away. We arrive home from Fiji late on Saturday. With Barrett out , it gives us a good opportunity to beat the Dragons.

how was Fiji dude. I went past the naviti on the way back and thought "maybe I have time for one beer" vix saw the look onmy face and canned that idea

I am still a 'True Believer" and am keen to attend. Sadly the Soccer game that was cancelled on the Bulldogs weekend has been rescheduled to 3pm Sunday. If we win, we are premiers so I have to go - I am also captain of the team. (I could say that I need to observe Monas inspirational leadership so that I can get tips on how to lead the side correctly!) :lol:

Hey Daniel !!

Still in Fiji till Saturday. Glad you didn't call into the Naviti. You wouldn't have found us there. They stuffed our booking up & transferred us to the 4 1/2 star Warwick Resort. Much better resort ( all food & drinks inclusive ). Therefore , no expenses except for the $50.00 I lost at last nights crab races. See you on Sunday !!

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4