Who is going on Saturday, Where will you be sitting and what time are you getting there

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Dan

Kim Jong Dan
Staff member
Administrator
Tipping Member
I assume the usual motely Silvertails crew will be gathering in our usual spot. I wanted to arrive pretty early and also was thinking of a trip to the pub first (although I am still never drinking again)

Wondering who else is going and where you were gathering.

Also for us motely crewers do we want to sit in the usual spot or move towards the over crowded cattle herding area?

I'll be there around 5.30. Hopefully see a quality game of JF.

Then get prepared for an exciting NRL game :)

I will be there for sure probably with a few mates as well. Leagues Club or Brookie Hotel pre game??

I reckon still the southern side but closer to the beer tent.

5:00 - 5:30 sounds good to me and either the club or brookie hotel will do. Beers are cheaper at the club though :D

The games on the day are.

Jersey Flegg 5:30 PM Sat 27/Aug Brookvale Oval Manly Warringah Sea Eagles vs St George Illawarra Dragons

7.30 PM NRL

I am struggling to convince myself to go - but i feel the boys need the fluffy factor. I am working that day so unsure what time i would be able to get there - but i shall try to get and end of season bevy in with the boys.

beers at the club first then more at the ground then more out in Manly :) even if we lose I will make sure I have a good night.

Nah - I'm not going.

That is poor form, you complain about the players not trying, not being committed etc etc etc, but you are no better.

Sure it is tough at the moment, not only for the players but also for the supporters. It is very easy to be a supporter when all is well and winning games is normal, but to support your team when times are tough shows much intestinal fortitude than what you are showing with such a weak comment.

C'mon Ryan get out on the hill and share a beer with your mates and have a good time supporting your team. Oh! I know the problem, when things are tough you can't share the experience with your mates and have a beer can you. Well at least you are consistent, the players can't have a drink and a bit of R&R so be dammed if the fans should also be entitled to that pleasure.

yup come on ryan. We can have another saturday night like last week :D

[quote author=Ryan]
Nah - I'm not going.

That is poor form, you complain about the players not trying, not being committed etc etc etc, but you are no better.

Sure it is tough at the moment, not only for the players but also for the supporters. It is very easy to be a supporter when all is well and winning games is normal, but to support your team when times are tough shows much intestinal fortitude than what you are showing with such a weak comment.

C'mon Ryan get out on the hill and share a beer with your mates and have a good time supporting your team. Oh! I know the problem, when things are tough you can't share the experience with your mates and have a beer can you. Well at least you are consistent, the players can't have a drink and a bit of R&R so be dammed if the fans should also be entitled to that pleasure.

[/quote]

hehehe too funny :clap: :drunk:

Everyone should be going on Saturday night as it will most likely be Terry Hill's last game ever at brookvale and he deserves a great send off by as many fans as possible.

The fluffy factor cannot make an appearance - i shall be working with dinner and booze provided

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4