Who is going Monday night? Score & MOM

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

The Wheel

https://membership.seaeagles.com.au/
Premium Member
OK who is going down to Brookie for the first Monday night game at the Fortress?

Manly should win and win by at least 18

32 to 14
MOM - Choc

Not going. Too far.

We should win comfortably but we don't seem to play we'll until challenged so while be comfortable I don't think we'll win by much.

Manly 42
Broncos 6 ;)

MOM - Ox. To show us that he should be the NSW halfback for a change.

Not going, to much hassle for a monday night, am watching it on TV at my girlfriends house, whilst she makes me food and brings me and my friend beer. The way god intended footy to be watched

Not going, to much hassle for a monday night, am watching it on TV at my girlfriends house, whilst she makes me food and brings me and my friend beer. The way god intended footy to be watched

Sounds like we have a similar plan in mind.

Manly - 40
Brisbane - 12

MOM - King

Won't be attending. Just a tad too far for me.. wouldn't get there in time after I finish work.

[quote author=Daniel]

Sounds like we have a similar plan in mind.

[/quote]

Sounds like the four of you + CIG will have a very nice evening.

Yep, I'll be there, driving down from Newcastle...
Manly 42 Bris 8
First scoring play - away penalty goal (Stewart holding a player down)
MOM: Travis Burns or B Stewart

I got $26 on Choc being FTS. Brett at $9.50 is a good bet only because he is so consistent but just a bit short odds for mine and I haven't collected recently.

I took a parlay of Parra/Sharks/Warriors/Manly all at 1-12. Hope I'm wrong on the Manly game but expect them to leak some points.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4