Who is Arcturan Mega Dragon - You have to be kidding!

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Supreme Leader

Uber L77T playa
This numbnut named Jason Saab in his article as one of the most over rated players in the NRL last year. Seriously this guy needs to go back on his meds

www.msn.com/en-au/sport/more-sports/the-2021-nrl-all-overrated-team-of-the-year/ar-AAPYDBa?ocid=msedgdhp&pc=U531

Winger: Jason Saab, Manly (659)

There’s a small vanguard who regard Saab as one-dimensional, an athlete rather than a fully formed footballer. It’s hard to argue.

He doesn’t do much other than score tries and miss tackles. He’s two-dimensional then.

Ha ha, his first line did say he might illicit a few angry responses.
Grain of salt time.
Saab - in the top five try scorers but he's not too far off the mark with his analysis.
He does have Coates in there who signed with the Storm - Bellamy is a pretty good judge.
Campbell Graham - 19th man for NSW
JWH - surely that's a gee up, say it to his face
Sims - SOO player this year
Capewell - SOO player this year and Premiership winner
Radley, Bromwich? - wow.

His underrated team has some pretty funny descriptions too

Fullback: Nick Meaney, Canterbury-Bankstown (677 POPEs)
Meaney’s POPE rating suffers a little from spending some time on the wing, not to mention playing for one of the worst teams of the ARL/NRL era. It’s hard to make an impact when you play for the 2021 Bulldogs.
Winger: Mikaele Ravalawa, St George Illawarra (673)
Say what you will about Ravalawa – he’s about as quick as Aaron Woods in high heels and has roughly the same turning circle – but he gets it done.
Five eighth: Drew Hutchison, Eastern Suburbs (516)
It’s easy to look at Hutchison and wonder what might have been at the Dragons. Then again, I doubt he’d be as effective as he is today if he’d stayed. Easts could probably have figured out a way of making Corey Norman an effective footballer.
Second row: Euan Aitken, New Zealand (536)
A theme’s emerging here. Former Dragons who’ve found a place and their mojo elsewhere.
Dummy-half: Mitch Rein, Gold Coast (458)
This is not to say I think Rein’s a good player. One of my favourite pastimes when Rein was at the Dragons was complaining about him.
Bench prop: Toafofoa Sipley, Manly-Warringah (542)
The poor man’s Nelson Asofa Solomona.
Bench utility: Jeremy Marshall-King (462)
I’ve always liked Marshall-King and I think he could be a good utility for a decent team.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6