Who impressed? And who didn't?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I think Funa has the skills to make it in the NRL, but now that all bar the NRL competition has been cancelled how will he be able to push for a First Grade spot?

I think Funa has the skills to make it in the NRL, but now that all bar the NRL competition has been cancelled how will he be able to push for a First Grade spot?
That's the thing he and others can't. It'll be waiting for injuries or weeks of bad form by guys ahead of him

Not so much that he hasn't impressed, but Moses Suli hasn't seen much ball and has been quiet as a result. Give him a chance to hit the line at pace and he's a nightmare for the opposition. Haven't seen it so far.
Thats because cherry evans wouldn't pass it too him.. and for some reason turbo didn't help the right side out as much as previous games.

Even though cherry got the field goal he still didn’t play great not sure what is wrong with him at the moment he looked to be trying too hard

maybe he is being targeted by the opposition....just a thought
Every halfback in every team is targeted by the opposition. It comes with the job. DCE was ordinary yesterday, nothing to do with being more heavily marked than normal. He is capable of much better than what we saw from him yesterday.

Not so much that he hasn't impressed, but Moses Suli hasn't seen much ball and has been quiet as a result. Give him a chance to hit the line at pace and he's a nightmare for the opposition. Haven't seen it so far.

Funny you mention that .... I noticed last week and again last night that invariably Siro ... when hitting the line ... immediately steps back inside and heads back towards the ruck .... I would much prefer to see him take the edge defender on the outside and try to link with Suli .....

Just a question for the DCE and half back experts .... how many sets did we have that finished in the attacking red zone ???

Last time I tried to put in a clever deft grubber behind the line from 45 metres was in 1973 ... and it didn't work to well then .... and I don't think it would have worked any better for Cherry yesterday ...

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8
7 4 3 -8 8