Who feels the same way?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Matabele

Journey Man
Quote from John Singleton:

"I love rugby league, I love beer," he said. "It's often discussed as a vulgar attitude to life but I think if you take beer and rugby league out of life there's nothing left."

(For the record - I don't)

I love beer, and I love rugby league.

I agree with the first part of his quote but the rest is not something that I agree with at all.

Theres plenty more to life than footy and beer......for instance.....biatches! ha ha

if taking away beer & footy leaves you with nothing left in life ,you have allready lost..

I'm sure he's thinking that while he's cruising in his yacht or fancy cars.

What a fake, he's simply trying to associate with the comman man................he's nothing more than a salesman!

I love beer, I love Rugby League even more, and I hate Singo. Remember when he was paying and persuading Central Coast league fans to stay away from the Eagles games up at Gosford? Pathetic.

I know when it's footy season i organize my weekend around when the footy is on Fox or 9. I also hate it when its on a Sunday because of the hangover on Monday.

In saying that....life still goes on.

Nah.......everyone has a better haircut than me ;)

I wouldn't mind some of his millions though.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4