Who do you wish we beat the most?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

ManlyBacker

Winging it
I hate the Broncos, then closely followed by dogs, rorters and drugcastle and watching a suffering dragon has always been tops.

But there is one team that is the best dish served up and that is well done eel, so bring on Sunday!

beating the squeels anywhere is good but it will be great to give them a touch up at the SCG. beating the bongos at Lang Park is alwys good too.

This is easy one for me :

1) Dogs because of their low life supporters & players
2) Eels because of one damaging numbskull Fitzgerald

Dont have any real issues with the rest.

Always the Bulldogs, always, for a multiple of reasons (beat us in '95, Super League defectors, salary cap rorters, rape and sexual assault allegations, drink driving offenses, violent supporters.......the list is endless). But the Eels aren't far behind (as well as Dragons and Roosters)

I'm not discrimitive...... I hate them all, wish we went through each season undefeated. As soon as the wistle blows - kill them I say!

1.The Rooster's
2.The Bulldogs
3.The Sharks
4.Then any former Stupid League club..

I dont mind The Dragons or The Eels...Dont get me wrong i always love seeing the Eagles beat them and any other side in the comp against us.

Broncos. The abuse I coped walking out of Suncorp last year after our thumping was hard to handle. We must get one back up on them.

Broncos. The abuse I coped walking out of Suncorp last year after our thumping was hard to handle. We must get one back up on them.

It surprises me they even abused you... no one there seems to be into the footy.. everytime i go there.. i'm always in trouble for swearing... not every second word is a swear word or anything and i certainly don't use the "c" word!

But they all seem like they are there to watch equestrian or some ****... maybe i just always get stuck in the pensioner pack

Can't wait to get there and tell a few to **** off hahhahaha

where do i start

Brisbane - their arrogant cyclops fan super league whores
****erbury - peter moore and the culture of cheating that was finnally exposed in 2002
Parra - i grew up in early 80s and denarse fitzfuk-knuckle
Shirescum - arrogant C##ts yet they have won **** all
Roosters - Faggots who did nothing for 25 years yet act like royalty.
Newcastle - drug****ed C##ts they stole a premiership from us

where do i start

Brisbane - their arrogant cyclops fan super league whores
****erbury - peter moore and the culture of cheating that was finnally exposed in 2002
Parra - i grew up in early 80s and denarse fitzfuk-knuckle
Shirescum - arrogant C##ts yet they have won **** all
Roosters - Faggots who did nothing for 25 years yet act like royalty.
Newcastle - drug****ed C##ts they stole a premiership from us

Don't hold back Cliffy tell us what you really think :D

Bulldogs for sure and after living in Brissy for 13 odd years the Bonco's as well.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4