Who do you drop next week??

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Wolf did a heap of hard dummy half work which gave the forwards a bit of a rest, and he hit some half gaps pretty hard. I'd keep him in the side over robbo, very tough call.

I don't think Brett will play next week. I think DES is almost in a position where could rotate the 3 wingers if bretts fit. Give one of them a rest every week.

Tough decision but on last night's performance Robbo wouldn't be in my side next week. The only player who could possibly be dropped is Wolfman, and he probably will be. It's a shame as I don't think Robbo can offer anything more than what was on display last night. Very, very hard decision.

mr seagles said:
at least im not a FAT CAT sitting on this forum all day and nite you FAT CAT.........

Your a dumb bastard you can't even spell seaeagles

Robbo is mr reliable but Wolf is a far better player . Rotation system is best there is simply too much talent to sideline them. These 5 should be rotated weekly Matai, Oldfield,Whare,Wolf,Robbo,Hoppa.

a rotation system would be terrible for cohesion, only injuries or severely poor form will change dessies line up. He will stay loyal to Robbbo if he is fit and hoppa will retain his spot unless he is injured or loses form

Jatz Crackers said:
Who would you want playing if we were in the grand final ? Thats the bloke you want.

Well Jatz I know you know :p A: the blokes who have developed the best combinations, are strong all round and are fit thats who...

Rotating players every week surely wouldn't allow good understanding and best combinations to develop strongly enough (cohesion as rayrey says) which under pressure from the likes of top sides in finals footie like Melbourne St George etc could be found wanting at important times

Man, it's a tough one. With Hoppa going next year, I hope we re-sign the Wolfman for at least an additional two years, and go with Robbo / Wolfman on the wings.

That being said, that is next year, and this is this year.

I still want to know how wide a wide running backrower can run. I've seen guys like Prior, and B Scott play centre / backrow type positions.

Why am I saying this? I'd rather drop Robinson, and have Robertson, Wolfman and Hoppa all in the team. Makes our bench that much stronger too.

I wasn't a fan of Buhrer sitting in the bench for 70 something minutes either.

01. Brett Stewart
02. Michael Robertson
03. William Hopoate
04. Jamie Lyon
05. David Williams
06. Keiran Foran
07. Daly Cherry-Evans
08. Jason King
09. Matt Ballin
10. Brent Kite
11. Anthony Watmough
12. Steve Matai
13. Glenn Stewart

14. Jamie Buhrer
15. George Rose
16. Joe Galuvao
17. Tony Williams

Only player that misses out (for now), is Robinson.

I supposed if I had to choose it would be Wolfman, but I feel he is close to really getting back into his game so it would be a shame.

Not a fan of moving Matai to the forwards though.

Mybludog said:
I miss the Ignore button

There may no longer be an Ignore button but just in case that you weren't already aware, you can still ignore people by clicking on your User CP at the top of the page at the end of the sentence that starts with "Welcome back," and then selecting "Buddy/Ignore List" from the "Miscellaneous" menu on the left hand side of your screen. Once the window opens up then just add whoever to the Ignore List.

One of the worlds best centres in the 2nd row?

Ryan said:
Man, it's a tough one. With Hoppa going next year, I hope we re-sign the Wolfman for at least an additional two years, and go with Robbo / Wolfman on the wings.

That being said, that is next year, and this is this year.

I still want to know how wide a wide running backrower can run. I've seen guys like Prior, and B Scott play centre / backrow type positions.

Why am I saying this? I'd rather drop Robinson, and have Robertson, Wolfman and Hoppa all in the team. Makes our bench that much stronger too.

I wasn't a fan of Buhrer sitting in the bench for 70 something minutes either.

01. Brett Stewart
02. Michael Robertson
03. William Hopoate
04. Jamie Lyon
05. David Williams
06. Keiran Foran
07. Daly Cherry-Evans
08. Jason King
09. Matt Ballin
10. Brent Kite
11. Anthony Watmough
12. Steve Matai
13. Glenn Stewart

14. Jamie Buhrer
15. George Rose
16. Joe Galuvao
17. Tony Williams

Only player that misses out (for now), is Robinson.

Jethro said:
Mybludog said:
I miss the Ignore button

There may no longer be an Ignore button but just in case that you weren't already aware, you can still ignore people by clicking on your User CP at the top of the page at the end of the sentence that starts with "Welcome back," and then selecting "Buddy/Ignore List" from the "Miscellaneous" menu on the left hand side of your screen. Once the window opens up then just add whoever to the Ignore List.

Thanx Jethro

brookie greg is so right, look at the depth, hoppa, robbo, wolfie, oldfield and even in injury troubles, dean whare!!

Cam, I feel that too, may rest Brett as we need him in September at finals time, I reckon they go very slow with him and build him back up. Sometimes you could see him pull up as theat hammy was tight so no need to put him out. We are flying 2nd, hoppa to 1, robbo and wolfie, steve and jamie is top backline!!

I do say that Wolfie in form is lethal, those runs he makes are huge

Gorgeous George said:
Tough decision but on last night's performance Robbo wouldn't be in my side next week. The only player who could possibly be dropped is Wolfman, and he probably will be. It's a shame as I don't think Robbo can offer anything more than what was on display last night. Very, very hard decision.

Exactly mate, Robbo just has to wait now like Wolfy did its simple , why change it for.. i could understand if it was a prop .He would go straight back in & the sub would either go back on the bench or NSW cup.. just leave the backline as it is.

Thats why my 1st response was THE INJURED , thats the only players you take out..

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2