Who do the Raiders play in the GF ?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
BJ Leilula is the only real weakness - with his dumb plays -in the faiders line up, that a team could exploit....otherwise they could roll a bashed up Melbourne , or push a bruised Sombrero Roosters IMO.

The $24,000,000 or the $21,000,000 team, I hate the storm that little bit less so hopefully them.
Guess I am on the Raiders bandwagon now.

I'd 100% be behind the Raiders to win but Ricky Stuart makes it horribly difficult.
That stuff about blaming his previous squads last week really showed his true colours

Yeah the raiders are in the best seat.

I can't see souffs beating raiders (actually think raiders will have an easy one) and so it's them vs a drained roosters/storm.

But... They sure know how to balls up.

BJ Leilula is the only real weakness - with his dumb plays -in the faiders line up, that a team could exploit....otherwise they could roll a bashed up Melbourne , or push a bruised Sombrero Roosters IMO.
The first and only reason I thought of too.

With the Scum and Rorters game game likely to be an Origin like bash-a-thon, could the Faiders pull it off ?
The bash-a-thon being the all important ingredient.
Whoever survives that and wins the game has to recover from the belting.
Canberra can play high energy and give you a belting, but whoever plays them needs to get on the phone to Dessie because he seems to have the recipe.
I actually like the way they play and would like to see them win but they need to keep hodgeson on the field.
And the choc watmough clone Bateman as well preferably...

Storm v Raiders I couldn't stand the love fest of a Roosters back to back.

Raiders v Rorters GF with hopefully a Raiders win :nod:

Next Saturday will be a good game.
Not sure if the Rabbids have anything left after Friday and GIO at night will be a challenge

Have the Scumos ever played at the SCG? The ground layout is meant to be a factor in the Rorters good record there

Rorters on paper have more individual brilliance but will miss JWH taking care of Asofa :nod:

The green machine is my bandwagon team for sure!

Would like to see them break their drought and score a premiership this year : )

If the Rorters play like they played last game I don’t think any team will come close.

Back to back hasn’t been done for a while but this’ll be the year!!

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
5 4 1 23 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 14 8
7 4 3 -18 8
6 3 2 21 7
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6