Who can we stomach winning this thing in 2015?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I don't get it when people say they want the Cowboys to win because they have never won a title yet.
That's one of the main reasons I don't want them to win it.
Same reason I'm glad the sharks lost.
Maybe because we don't want our domination of grand finals appearances in the 21st Century to be matched. @:cool:

Broncs and Rorters will continue to be strong.

And despite the Scumos having 2007-2009 erased from the official records, Commentators still credit them, by ignoring the illegal talent stacking that got them to those GFs :mad:

Maybe because we don't want our domination of grand finals appearances in the 21st Century to be matched. @:cool:

Broncs and Rorters will continue to be strong.

And despite the Scumos having 2007-2009 erased from the official records, Commentators still credit them, by ignoring the illegal talent stacking that got them to those GFs :mad:
Roosters don't need to try and match us. They have already had more grand final appearances than Manly in the 21st Century.

I can stomach a Qld team winning because I don't live in Qld. And in no way do I want the Rorters to win the GF, or even play in it.

I don't want the Drizzle to win. Other than the fact that I simply don't like the club, I'm a South Aussie and we're bred to hate Victoria lol.

In non-rugby league finals, I do want the West Adelaide Bloods to win the SANFL Grand Final at the Adelaide Oval next Sunday over the Woodville-West Torrens Eagles (I'll be there). Westies haven't won the premiership since 1983 and we've lost 3 GF's since then (1991, 2003 & 2012), two of them (1991 and 2012 - the ones I went to) by big margins :(

Not Roosters. Why?

...their '2013 gf forward pass' grins.
Maloney hair pulling wolfie and shoe throwing.

Roosters premiership 13 &15 sounds better than Manly 08 & 11.

But nothing could be worse than Hasler's jubilation if dogs had won it , or a rabbitohs b2b f#ckfest.

Honestly I am fine with the Cowboys getting their first premiership this year. JT deserves one considering the career he has had (no, I don't count the Bulldogs one cause he played like 20 minutes of that game). Also, I just like their team, there are no real grubs in that outfit and they play a fast, up tempo style of footy.

But the most important thing I like about them is whilst they have a pretty good side, it isn't stacked like a lot of sides are. They have deficiencies in their squad. Apart from Coote their backs are useless, and their second rowers are nothing to cry home about. And that I like a lot, they aren't winning just because the side is stacked, they are winning because every one of their players are putting in effort.

Hate the storm, hate the bronx, cowboys whingeing and whining over the last gew years has taken its toll. Especially considering the lack of action taken against thurston to appease at times has been poor. I dont mind the chooks, tough footy team, play it mean. Go the chooks. If they get knocked out this week i wont watch any more

As long as we get the annual "conspiracy" which stops the cows from winning I will be happy
We will - the Customs guys are on strike in Melbourne, so JT may not get to the game in time - VICTORIAN Conspiracy against Queensland :rofl:

• 🤝
Reactions: lsz
Cows.

Roosters will win it if they turn up. Strong across the whole park.

Cows can will if their pack have a blinder.

Id rather Roosters not win, as makes Manly recent run of GF even more impressive.

Just interested to see who Silvertails supporters think will win & who they prefer to win in 2015...if any.
Personally not a massive fan of any of them, but prefer the Cows who's fate will come down to the refs ruck interpretation this Saturday night.
Have a feeling Brisbane can frustrate Roosters & get the points at Suncorp, the Roosters have strike power everywhere, but against staunch defence can be rattled into mistakes & lose their way.
2015 tip = Brisbane
Preference = Nth Qld
Noooo = Roosters/Storm

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4