Who are you Tipping and Why??

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Canteen Worker

First Grader
Brisbane for Webcke?

Storm as they have been the best all year?

What is your opinion? Where will the game be won (and don't stay Telstra Stadium :evil: ?)

This game is just too tight to pick a winner so i'll give a reason why both could win.

Brisbane. They have the skill to beat melbourne. They have the defence to beat them and they have a mental toughness unlike any other side in the comp. You can never be too confident against them because if your not, they'll come out and rip you to shreds because they know they can.

Melbourne, so slick with everything they do. Defence is first class, attack is even better. I feel they are allowed to pley the way they do by the ref. Its only a matter of time before the NRL clamps down on their tacktics of slowing the ball down and if they don't get the favour this weekend they won't win.

My honest tip is Brisbane. Too much composure in such a big game. When the grand final is there to be won or lost, I have more confidence in the broncos doing it.

Storm- they have been the side to beat all year.
Their tactics last week against the Dragons were brilliant and they are extremely well coached and prepared.
Storm are the better team and that’s why I think they’ll win!

Broncos on form

Storm because thats what the NRL would like.

SOO of Origin in Melbourne this year, test match in melb this year, Storm win the premiership, coincidence, I think not. League is getting more coverage down here than ever before.....

Good point Clon.

-State of Origin
-Test Match
-Dally M player of the year / Hooker of the year
-Dally M Halfback of the year
-Dally M Coach of the Year
-Minor Premiers
-Grand Final Team
-Lost only 4 games all year
-No Melbourne team in AFL GF.

If Melbourne don't embrace that, the NRL are wasting there time, Good point Clon.

Broncos on form

Storm because thats what the NRL would like.

SOO of Origin in Melbourne this year, test match in melb this year, Storm win the premiership, coincidence, I think not. League is getting more coverage down here than ever before.....

Yeah they are up to about 5 lines on p30 of the paper. But compared to nothing, it is a lot more.

Both teams are supported by News corp so who gives a **** who wins.

Flegg and Pl should be good games.

Brisbane (because I have to get at least one right this year)

Since 70c/litre has been cleared I'm leaning towards Broncos. They will have too much big match experience for the Storm and they have run into some useful form. I was more impressed with their comeback against the Dogs than I was with Melbourne's defeat of the Flagons.

As much as I hate to admit it {he has taken 3 Knees Hancock's mantle as most hated Bronco}, Hodges is in career best form and he is equally as destructive as Inglis at the moment. Also Inglis is carrying a couple of niggles.

I think Webcke and Petero will get it over their less experienced counterparts, and don't ignore the impact of the "do it for Webby" mentality. They will lift for him because he is such an icon, and he will play himself to a standstill. The Storm will miss Crockers experience and mongrel.

I think the only weak point for the Broncos is they are susceptible to the aerial route out wide , so I expect that Cronk will kick for Inglis and King quite regularly. The outcome of which is always a lottery, so if they get lucky there then they are a good chance of shutting the game down.

It'll be interesting to see who gets the whistle and their interpretation of the ruck. Melbourne really slowed down the Dragons roll on because Clark refused to blow a penalty for holding down.

I reckon Broncos 26-16, in hopefully what will be an entertaining game.

My tip is Storm.

They are just too good.. it's that simple.

The dragons SMASHED the broncos in week one of the finals, keeping them to just 4 points... SMASHED manly in week 2 and kept them scoreless

Then the storm after a week off come up to sydney and do a number on the dragons.. very impressive.

It's the storm in 06

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4