Who are these blokes??

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
yes, ryan is the jockey, the wheel is also there in the shades.

this is from a touch footy day a few years ago that byso was involved in organising

yeah this was 2004

Larry tate on the left, Brett Stewart, byso, Dan, Wheel, Ryan, Stevie, ???, Glen Stewart

Yep, I organised the Touch footy day and organised the Stewart lads to play. They were sensational. It was a top day.

About 40 people came along. Including about 10 Rocker members. Many OEE members and general MSE posters about 15 people were from the then Alternate eagles now ST.

The kid is Alex, Stevies son.

that was a great day. we should try and do it again this year

The only reason Wheel thinks he got MOM was because the great Eagle Rocker Fullback, Rick discolated his shoulder whilst stopping the great Brett Stewart from scoring a try.

Stewy had a made a break down the eastern side of the field and had streeted the defenders, Rick was enjoying a gasper at fullback, noticing the gravity of the situation immediatley began his chase of Stewy, Rick realising that Stewart probably had his measure for pace dived ever so athletically towards Stewart where he managed to get him touched and thus swarting another brilliant try by Stewart.

Unfortunatley in the process of valiantly defending our tryline Rick suffered a career ending shoulder injury which has sinced required 3 operations. Never doubt the committment of The Eagle Rockers. We played with heart, passion, enthusiasm and always gasping for more oxygen.

Or some could put it down to being crazy. He dived and was horizontal about 3 foot in the air. With an already suspect back and shoulder.

Rick also stuffed his shoulder months before trying to tackle me in a game of touch footy. Top bloke though.

Byso Yes I did, and I had a blinder.

Pete - typical of the eagle rockers to be up the back having a bludge, they left all the hard work to the silvertails who were leading from the front.

However I agree that was a inspired ableit stupid effort by smokey in trying to catch Brett for sure. He is true supporter & a good bloke. It sure has cost him alot in his recovery, I hope for his sake he overcomes the injury soon, problems with shoulders can be a painful experiece.

Byso did a few favours for them, giving some frame photos to his father I think - to return the favour Brett/Glen agreed to play in the game.

Or some could put it down to being crazy. He dived and was horizontal about 3 foot in the air. With an already suspect back and shoulder.

Rick also stuffed his shoulder months before trying to tackle me in a game of touch footy. Top bloke though.

and my memory of it was He missed Brett as well , so it was a total loss ;)
they Highlight of the Day was everytime , my son got the Ball Glen Stewart
was smashing him was Hillarious

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4