Who am I No 2

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

The Wheel

https://membership.seaeagles.com.au/
Premium Member
I played 7 first grade games for Manly in the years of 1978, 1978 and 1981. I was known not only for my potential that was unfullfilled but my flowing Blonde hairs. I was a winger who scored 4 tries and kicked 1 goal during for first grade career. Who am I?

You need these obscure ones to get past Biscuits, although I reckon I gave too much info about the blonde hair.

I was thinking Simon Booth or Steve Knight - both had long hair but didn't fit the description. I am pretty sure it is Chris Montgomery - blonde hair the giveway. He played for Norths in 1980 if I remember quickly.

Well done CW, Chris Montgomery it is :clap: . I thought the blonde hair was too much info.

Its the best one ive found online - has some really good stuff. I dont just use that though.

Its very tought to find team lists for individual games anywhere.

i have a couple of books but not at my house - they are in storage.

I am now wishing I kept all my Big Leagues and RLWs from when I was a kid. My grandfather used to post me every Manly home game programme but my mum and now my wife, chuck anything out that isn't pinned down. (I have a few GF things and some memorabilia stored away - out of their evil clutches ..... :twisted: :twisted:

I dont have anything like that anymore - I had every team photograph that was realeased from 84 - about 95 but they got rather old and tacky and thrown out about the time of the merger. Starting to rebuild some now, it will take a while.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4