Whistle Blower Josh Perry

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Rex said:
Hamster Huey said:
... it would appear that not enough evidence was yet found to ...

This is exactly the point SER8 is making.

You can only say "it would appear ...".

What is the difference between appearance and fact?
What is the difference between belief and knowledge?
Do you have appearance or fact? Belief or knowledge?

What SER is saying on these crucial issues - and you know he is right - is that you only have appearances and beliefs, not facts or knowledge. If so, the choices are to shoot from the hip or to wait for the facts to emerge.

Rex,

Go back and read what I'm addressing. It isn't that there may or may not be an issue at play down the track. It's the manner in which this has all broken open and been played out.

Whether on purpose or not, you are continually mis-representing my views on the matter, generally in an attempt to belittle my input as some sort of wacky conspiracy or tainted by a political bias.

I think if you seriously re-read everything said between us and took your own bias out of the comprehension, you'd surprise yourself at how off the track you are with what you attempt to pin me as.

Josh Perry, proving you can take the boy out of Newcastle, but you can't take Newcastle out of the boy.

Rex said:
Hamster, you can wait for the facts, or you can continue shooting from the hip.

Or Hamster can put forward his point of view fairly and with some sound reasoning behind it. I for one think he is doing so admirably.

Excuse my political knowledge,but what happens with the labour run ASADA investigation when Gillard and her fools get the punt later in the year?

Excuse my political knowledge,but what happens with the labour run ASADA investigation when Gillard and her fools get the punt later in the year?

Rex said:

Do you believe that the operation investigating the serious allegations within sports, has been handled well over the last few weeks?

Do you believe that the manner in which the operation was made public, was the right decision? Of so, why.

Hamster Huey said:
Rex said:

Do you believe that the operation investigating the serious allegations within sports, has been handled well over the last few weeks?

Do you believe that the manner in which the operation was made public, was the right decision? Of so, why.

I love stirring you Hamster, you keep coming back for more. Ya got spunk.

Obviously the way this has been handled by the authorities wasn't ever going to win any popularity contests - especially with any of the named teams. As a one-eyed Manly fan, I don't like what's happening one little bit. I'd like it to go away pronto. If anyone wants to up their like count here, just make outrageous criticisms of the authorities and you're set.

From a big-picture view, I'd find it very difficult to imagine that drugs haven't infiltrated our sport at the highest level. Could I be wrong? Yes. But with all Armstrong did, and not a single negative result? Appeals to the significance of an absence of negative test results are hardly convincing.

I fear that ASADA have a lot more than they are letting on. Could they be bluffing? Absolutely. If so, and if the bluff fails, they (management) are likely to pay a very heavy price indeed, along with the ACC. The thing is, we don't know what they've got. To say that they have nothing is to prejudge based on information we simply don't have. Only makes fools of us if we guess incorrectly.

Is it feasible that they have significant information, sufficient to establish cases? Yes. Do you or I know whether they do? No.

Taking off my one-eyed Manly fan hat, as a parent and community member, would I want a landscape where people can use drugs to gain advantage without outcomes? No. Every player then becomes pressured to take damaging drugs just to be competitive. Would I be prepared to suffer significant personal discomfort (including this anxiety over what could happen to Manly) if it meant a safer environment for players? Absolutely.

The authorities have a role to play - which is to look at the bigger picture. They are bureaucrats, not politicians. Thankfully. If we had popularity determining their actions what outcomes? Big picture lost. Political expediency ruling.

Are there good reasons for what they've done? I don't know. Do you?

Am I willing to wait and see before making judgements? Yes. Are you?

Is everyone sure it was Josh Perry and not this guy?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RySAs0ojP5I&feature=youtube_gdata_player

Napper said:
Is everyone sure it was Josh Perry and not this guy?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RySAs0ojP5I&feature=youtube_gdata_player

Look for blow my whistle dj alligator

RL Gronk said:
bones said:
RL Gronk said:
Jack always tried to keep young clint at an arms length

I'd give my right arm to be Jack Newton.
so would jack ;)

THAT'S THE JOKE!!!!!!!!

YOU JUST REPEATED BONES' JOKE.

THAT'S WHAT HE MEANT.

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8