Which way will Des go ?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Kiwi Eagle

Staff member
Read on another site that Burns will be out for 3-4 weeks recovering from illness, and that Ballin will be out this week

So it begs the question, who will Des use at 14 ? Halden or Dunley are probably the 2 choices.

I would hope it is Halden but have a feeling it will be Dunley

Back to your harsh best mata

It said that he has not long been released from hospital and and lost 3-4 kilos so will take a few weeks to regain fitness

To be hospitalised means it was a very serious matter - more than a mere flu. I have a daughter who was a top line athlete and was knocked around for one whole season with a flu. Ashley Alberts never recovered from a horrible flu.

To be hospitalised means it was a very serious matter - more than a mere flu. I have a daughter who was a top line athlete and was knocked around for one whole season with a flu. Ashley Alberts never recovered from a horrible flu.

Who cares about your daughter?

Halden should be in the team.

See Dave, it's not nice is it. What happens to those that sew?

So it begs the question, who will Des use at 14 ? Halden or Dunley are probably the 2 choices. I would hope it is Halden but have a feeling it will be Dunley.

Des' previous history of loyalty to the current crop suggests he will stick with Halden. He did enough in his first few games.

Dunley has been out of the picture all this season which puts him in the gonski bin.

Has anyone thought that Dunley wasn't playing the Premier League game in NZ because he was in the 17 for this Friday's game??

Hopefully he is injured again or is over in the UK scouting for Super League Clubs!!

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4