Which of these players would you want back?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
For mine from that list, two and only two.

Gutho and Hoppa, but primarily as centres. All things being equal I'd still prefer Turbo at fullback.

I'd also get Lane back if possible. After all, Thommo isn't going to last forever.

Gutho, KNIGHT, JWH, Ramian, Hoppa. But if ur gonna include ramian who never played first grade here you could also add players that were in the system like luke garner, luke keary, jacob gagan, michael oldfield, zane tetevano, lama tasi, tony williams etc..
Imagine a manly team like this.. If there were no salary cap.
1.Tom Trbojevic
2.Albert Hopoate
3.Clinton Gutherson
4.Jesse Ramian
5.William Hopoate
6.Kieran Foran / Blake Green
7.Daly Cherry Evans
8.Addin Fonua Blake
9.Manase Fainu
10.Marty Taupau
11.Curtis Sironen
12.Joel Thompson
13.Jake Trbojevic

14.Api Koroisau
15.Liam Knight
16.Shaun Lane
17.Jared Waera Hargreaves
18.Tony Williams

A truly good looking team there!
no flies on that team

If the question changes to who are you prepared to pay good money for ... how does that change your answer .....

We are short a quality outside back so Jessie ramian, Hoppa and Gutho would be valuable .... Hiku goes OK, but he is just a bog-ordinary fg'er .. min wage on his best day ..

I think some people are either living in the past or looking back with rose tinted glasses

I'd take back 1 of Gutho, Ramien and Hoppa in that order

JWH was great in his day but is past his best, he would be a bench prop for us and tbh I'd prefer sticking with our young bulls in Paseka, Toff and Boyle

Whare and Hiku again are not at their peak, they would be solid but lost the real spark to take us to the next level, no thanks

Knight is starting to show promising signs but again, I see nothing that puts him vastly ahead of Paseka or Toff

Foran is busted

Green you could make an argument for the rest of this season but the guy is what? 34? and when he was with us half of you bagged him constantly, he is not the answer.

Lane, flatters to deceive....I know it is an unpopular opinion but he isn't that good, does a few things to hit the show reel, but I think people give him more of a free pass than he deserves because of his size. On his 4th club now and really you could only class him as an established first grader. Will never be rep quality

Parcell I like but we are well stocked at hooker

Kelly I also liked but he wanted to be closer to home

Blair, Lui, Gower, Vave, Chee Kam where fringe players with us and are fringe players at their current clubs......nope

Buhrer..............well I love the guy and was against him going for Brown at the time, but...........I couldn't see him in our 17 I'm sad to say

Last edited:
Not that I want him to go but I think Joel Thompson will be gone before next season,
more than likely to the Super League....

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8