Which of Manly's seven wins was your favourite?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Which was your favourite Manly victory?

• Parra 54 to 0

Votes: 29 52.7%
  • Raiders 32 to 16

Votes: 1 1.8%
  • Broncos 38 to 24

Votes: 6 10.9%
  • Storm 24 to 4

Votes: 14 25.5%
  • Panther 18 to 10

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Sharks 33 to 32

Votes: 5 9.1%
  • Bulldogs 18 to 6

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

ricardo

Bencher
With only 7 wins from 24 (29% win loss) which was your favourite victory??

For me it was the two in a row run of Broncos and Storm which I simply cant split! Also the 40 degree day when the Eels capitulated was a cracker :)

7 wins, should make your job easy to choose!

I really enjoyed the win against the sharks. I probably felt the most emotional after that one because it was after a particularly bad stretch. Happy danced big time.:party:
Hardest loss to take for me was the storm at brookie. I thought they deserved to win. :speechless:

Not sure if it has been said before but the difference of the for and against points for the Eels compared to Manly on the ladder is -54.

Always the Broncos, it's the only time that the Broncos supporters that engulf my life don't have much to say, except that it was the refs fault; and that Manly are salary cap cheats; and it was the refs fault; and that they hate Cherry Evans the backflipper; and that it was the refs fault; and that Cherry should never play for Qld again; and that it was the refs fault; and what about the 97 grand final; and it was the refs fault; and we get 40,000 to Suncorp; and it was the refs fault; and I still hate them for what they did to the Bears; and it was the refs fault; but DCE smiled when he missed a conversion; and it was the refs fault; and what about Brett Stewart; and it's the refs fault; yeh but Wotnow doesn't like DCE; and it was the refs fault; and I'm glad walker got punched in the face; and the biased refereeing was the refs fault.
Yep a win shuts them up alright.

For me, always the Storm.

If I still lived in Brissie maybe I'd still be picking the Broncos, but the leg ups, cheating, disgusting tactics, refusal to accept punishments, and the rest make me hope there is a special place in hell for that storm team.

This thread title depresses me... 7 wins.

The storm win was impressive. So was the demolition of parra, we were full of optimism that game.

I loved the win over Cronulla. It amazes me how we always rise against them.
Second best was the win against Melbourne.
It's frustrating knowing that we had the team to beat the best, but for 80% of the season were underperformed.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
8 5 2 39 11
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8
7 4 3 -8 8