Which forwards miss out?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

The Who

Journey Man
Scenario: It's an ideal world and we have every forward fit and available. I doubt there is much debate that our top six are: King Ballin Kite, Choc, Gift and T Rex.
So who would make up the bench?
Buhrer, almost certainly.
Joe? Harrison? Rose? Lussick? Mauro? Two must miss out.
It's very tough, but for me I'd leave out Lussick and Mauro.
Your thoughts?

Its really only out of 3 in my opinion and that is mauro , harrison and lussick.

The 2 that id leave out would be Mauro definitely and probably Harrison

Harrison and Mauro. T-Rex will start and Buhrer will return to playing cameo roles off the bench as the backrow are all 80 minute players. The other 3 guys (Joe, Lussick and Rose) give us plenty of go forward to rotate through the props positions.

I think Joe is a must. Rose was a little disappointing yesterday imo. A bench of Buhrer, Joe, Harrison and Lussick sounds pretty good for me. I could be talked into Rose instead of Lussick.

Harrison would not be required with all forwards available, all backrowers are 80 minute players with Buhrer as cover. Bench forwards should be either prop rotations or impact players so I would go with Joe, Lussick & Rose.

joe, rose, buhrer and Mauro ahead of lussick. I dont see much between lussick and mauro overall. Sure lussick is probably more likely to do something special but Mauro will play the percentages and be much safer. And considering I cant split them i would rather play the bloke that will be here next year.

Ferris and JoeG are certs. Personally I'd probably go for Harrison and George for the other 2 spots, but wouldn't throw the toys out of the cot if Mauro and Lussick got the nod.

Does anyone know, first hand, if players like Choc and Gift think it advantageous being replaced for periods in a match? Do they get tired, and need to freshen up? We all know they can play 80 minutes, but if we are to use our four forward bench effectively then they will have to be spelled - possibly at the 30 minute mark, returning in he 50th minute?

The Who said:
Does anyone know, first hand, if players like Choc and Gift think it advantageous being replaced for periods in a match? Do they get tired, and need to freshen up? We all know they can play 80 minutes, but if we are to use our four forward bench effectively then they will have to be spelled - possibly at the 30 minute mark, returning in he 50th minute?

Wouldn't think so. Choc is a marvel, he is able to be going as strong in the last minute as he does in the first. That's why I think he's a waste coming off the bench, if anything it will lead to more errors as he is keen to make an impact.

Chip and Chase said:
Ferris and JoeG are certs. Personally I'd probably go for Harrison and George for the other 2 spots, but wouldn't throw the toys out of the cot if Mauro and Lussick got the nod.

Exactly as I would rate them.

Forwards that miss out: T-Rex and Lussick.
Backs that miss out when Wolfman returns: Whare and Oldfield.

Much of a muchness between Lussick, Mauro, Harrison.

Joe and Gorgeous in.

Harrison is improving though....Is it me or does his "rotation of the arms while running with the ball" trying to imitate Glen.

I would ranked the best bench player in this order:

1. Joe
2. Rose

very even
3. Harrison
4. Mauro
5 Lussick

As much as I like Ryan's line of loyalty thoughts, I'd have to keep t-rex.

Leaning towards what 'The Who' said in the original post with Lussick and mauro as the unlucky ones.

Further on from that, maybe it'd work with a rotational policy so mauro feels some love and comes along.
In that case, I have lussick at the bottom of the pile. I've done what public enemy have told me and have not believed lussick's hype. word

Vic is more consistent than lussick. Lussick had a great game v dragons, but he made some bad misses on masoe yesterday. The size of the win obscures his poor performance.

George and Mauro for mine. I think Harrison is getting better all the time and busts a gut every time he takes the field. The same can't be said for George. It's a pity as I used to be a huge fan.

Shoe1 said:
Vic is more consistent than lussick. Lussick had a great game v dragons, but he made some bad misses on masoe yesterday. The size of the win obscures his poor performance.

As much as I applaud Vic for his effort, he really doesn't offer a great deal. He can't bend the line back like Lussick and can often get smashed to the point he is dominated and the next play the ball suffers greatly. Sure Lussick might have an error or two more in him, but just because Mauro mightn't make as many doesn't mean he's automatically better for the team.

People seem to be so transfixed on Lussicks mistakes, but I am sure that if he had stuck solid and was playing with us next year I reckon the complaints made about him would be about 0.01% as much as they are now. I don't know about you blokes, but I just want to win the premiership again this year and that means picking our best 17 and Mauro isn't in it.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2