Where's wolfy?? (lets end the malaise)

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

weev

Bencher
Anyone know when the wolfman will return? He and Lyons should inject something back into the side.

We miss a fast, fleet-footed back. Stewie are wolfy are really missed.

I can't get my head around this form slump. I wonder if T Hodgo's leaving has put a downer on the side. After all, when Ox left we looked like we could produce the goods with up and coming players, well that sort of happened, and it happened well enough cause one of them is instantly leaving for big $$$.

It's like the team has been gutted early by his signing to the dogs. What is there to build on? I also noted players like Robbo are less enthusiastic, and other players seem already to be thinking about their new clubs next year.

It's like a real malaise in the team. I wonder if anyone has any inside info...

weev link said:
Anyone know when the wolfman will return? He and Lyons should inject something back into the side.

I can't get my head around this form slump. I wonder if T Hodgo's leaving has put a downer on the side. After all, when Ox left we looked like we could produce the goods with up and coming players, well that sort of happened, and it happened well enough cause one of them is instantly leaving for big $$$.

It's like the team has been gutted early by his signing to the dogs. What is there to build on? I also noted players like Robbo are less enthusiastic, and other players seem already to be thinking about their new clubs next year.

Yeah the form of the team has gone down with the HOdkinson signing and injuries. Wolfman I think is defiently out for the season with shoulder injuries. I think the surgeons responsible were knocked out and T-Rex and Farrar secretly replaced them without anyone knowing. But yeah I miss the Wolfmans speed.

Volley link said:
Out for the year. Thought everyone knew.

I thought he was out for a couple of months. Oh well, not much to look forward to in terms of roster.... ouch.

yeh mate im certain hes out for the year ! he was ment to be back before origin, hes done and dusted for this year unfortunately.

Our form slump just happens to coincide with Jamie Lyon's injury. It's obvious to me that there is a distinct lack of leadership on the field. Our halfback couldn't spell leadership if he tried and Foran just has too much to do.

I'm kind of glad the Bulldogs signed Hodko because I am now convinced he wasn't the answer as our long-term number 7. $800K over 3 years = LMFAO at the Bulldogs.

We are missing the same as we were missing last year:
1. Enthusiasm
2. Forwards having a go
3. Speed, Speed, Speed

We can solve the first two with the current squad of players, but the third can only be solved with recruitment.

We won't go any further than week one of the finals if we are lucky.

weev link said:

I have said it before and I will continue to say it.Mid season signings and negotiations will always have a detrimental affect on any team and the player concerned.

The NRL needs to adress this issue immediately.  Hopefully the Independant Commission will can see this and put sterps in place to rectify this stupid situation.

Wolfy was out in a "wait and see" period to see how his shoulder healed. It apparently didn't heal right and had to be re-broken and re-set

the wolfman played well up to signing the new contract then never saw a half decent game from him.  Too much money wasted on our wingers weve got them everywhere. Wolfman Trex Robbo and god knows how many more.

Members online

No members online now.
Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4