Where's Fluffy?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Canteen Worker

First Grader
Where's Fluffy?

Fluffy went skiing last weekend and hasn't been heard of since.

Where are you Fluffy - come back as all is forgiven.

PS Even you couldn't defend King this week, though you must be happy as Witt seems to have been given his marching orders by Des!!!!

Where's Fluffy?

I think you will find he was on his way to the snow this week

Where's Fluffy?

he was going all week, I'm there next week so the AE presence at Perisher will be maintained :)

Where's Fluffy?

Yeah I canned my trip because the snow is terrible this year. Might fly to NZ for a few days instead but will probably just leave it till next year

Where's Fluffy?

Dan is constantly in orbit. 3 overseas holidays in one year (and then he cries poor).

Where's Fluffy?

it rained last night, hopefully this mornings snow will continue till Sunday

Where's Fluffy?

Dan is constantly in orbit. 3 overseas holidays in one year (and then he cries poor).

Vicky says its not wasting money when on holidays. I disagree, but she looks after my money so I just shrug and say 'ok dear'

Where's Fluffy?

it rained last night, hopefully this mornings snow will continue till Sunday

about 8 inches of powder where we were on thursday.

fell over and it felt like pillows.

Snow was average but there were pathes of good stuff - guthega was nice and brumby had some off piste powder and rock drops that were nice

Members online

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4