Where would a win on sunday Rate

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Cameron

Make Manly Great Again #Hasler2019
I remember after our round two victory against the chooks some were claming it was one of our best ever wins.

Surely a win on sunday against those Super League Harlots would surpass that.

Yes.

Over the years I seen plenty of teams taken lightly, and the reserves that are promoted take full opportunity to shine. It is a TV match, so what better way than to showcase your abilities against all odds.

@[Cambo]

Would be a massive win for us. If we come away with a win next week, it will fill us with a bucket load of confidence going into the finals.

However I just can't see us getting away with a win

i think its really a nothing game.

hard to be real interested coming between the battle of brookvale and the semis coming up.

Ha ha ha. Super league harlots!

I would rate it the best ever if the Baby Sea Eagles could ruin Lockyers party. Although he probably deserves a win.

we have nothing to lose really, they have the disappointment of not sending locky out a winner (not that it really means much in the grand scheme of things), but yeah, they could fall into the try too hard and make errors style. and our youngsters could put in the game of their lives to try and show what they've got.
can't see a win coming from it, but it's certainly not out of the equation, and would be massive.

i reckon a few youngsters may have been given a quiet tap on the shoulder a few weeks ago to be ready in case Des was able to rest some players final round, so the team may be a little more prepared than it would seem on the surface whoever runs out.

i think it'll be a lot closer than many will predict. a win would be great, as it'd force melbourne to put out a few more players than they may plan to so they ensure a win, a loss and you watch all the last minute withdrawals from their team on Sunday evening.

Supernintendo Chalmers said:
we have nothing to lose really, they have the disappointment of not sending locky out a winner (not that it really means much in the grand scheme of things), but yeah, they could fall into the try too hard and make errors style. and our youngsters could put in the game of their lives to try and show what they've got.
can't see a win coming from it, but it's certainly not out of the equation, and would be massive.

i reckon a few youngsters may have been given a quiet tap on the shoulder a few weeks ago to be ready in case Des was able to rest some players final round, so the team may be a little more prepared than it would seem on the surface whoever runs out.

i think it'll be a lot closer than many will predict. a win would be great, as it'd force melbourne to put out a few more players than they may plan to so they ensure a win, a loss and you watch all the last minute withdrawals from their team on Sunday evening.

how good would a win be

As long as we don't get flogged I will be happy, I'm looking forward to it and happy Foz and Snake get a break heading into the finals.

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6