Where will you watch the slaughter?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I think I just woke up half the unit block when that kick went over the dead ball line. if only it was 2 or 3 metres shorter. oh well

Noooooo.

Stewart (I think) kicked into the corner on the final play but it went a centimetre too far :(

Our defence was awesome though. The grubs had more than 60% of possession and had like the last 10 minutes all in our 20 metre zone. Unfortunately, all the 50% calls went their way.

Menzies made too many mistakes, Burns had a great game, Dunley made an impact off the bench, Bryant was awesome again, King gave away too many penalties and Robertson did very well in the circumstances. All in all, a good performance, we just gave away too many penalties!

Is it a sign of things to come for Monas? Burns played the 80 mins where as Monas went to the bench when Dunley came on.

Monaghan had a strange game. He made a lot of tackles (Burns made more though) and was alright in attack, but he gave away silly penalties and threw one or two shocking passes. After this game, I'd prefer Burnsy in the 6.

Burns was quite impressive as he seemed to have a defined role on the field unlike last weeks game. always the first player down in the kick/chase and his defence seemed ok although need to watch again.

He was leading the tackle count at half time, and seemed to be involved in every 2nd one in the last 20 minutes. Plus, he sconed O'Donnell over the head. Gets full points from me.

Is it a sign of things to come for Monas? Burns played the 80 mins where as Monas went to the bench when Dunley came on.

Encouraging to see a real dig in defence. To swap around the 9 and 6 positions as has been done makes littele sense to me.

But what i would really like to know out of tonights game is how does the current changes make this a better team. Im a bit lost on why Steppa was on the bench & how does this all effect Orford in his transition.

Pauline said : please explain ?

I was impressed with Burns. Dunly will be suspended next week which will give us the chance to see who is better at hooker - Moanas or Ballin.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6