Where will we gather/sit this year?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Dan

Kim Jong Dan
Staff member
Administrator
Tipping Member
Just wondering if the Silvertails are keen to retain our current location on the hill about 2 - 3 signs in from the Maccas entrance at the back of the hill, or whether we will be gathering elsewhere.

I will have Drae with me this year so kind of keen to sit in a similar, if not the same spot so that I can keep an eye on him, yet he can still play!

So where do you guys want to gather this season?

ill stick with the 40m line near the bar where you can actually see the game when its in either half and the crowd is slightly noisy rather than the quiet area you sit

I think fluffy might have the spot fellas. Just to the left of the bar and within ear shot of....

I'll be sitting on my lazy boy at home in front of the TV in Wellington.

Hopefully moving to Australia this year, then I’ll be on the bank!!

To reiterate what Fluff said.
We have a great view and a fantastic proximity to the bevvy facilities, up there on the Northern 40m line.
We have a good sized, fun, regular crew and would welcome any help we can get in making it as loud as the hill has ever been.
Come up there fellas & get the full footy experience.

Fluffys spot is good but, it is jam packed and too close to the rockers.

We need a bit of space especially when the kiddies are around.
I have no problems with moving a bit close to the halfway line.

The area that WSS are congregating is also around there.

The problem with the southern 40m line is that tends to be full of opposition supporters.

Dan, the rockers have moved north a bit in the last year, they now congregate on the northern side of the pedestrian ramp, about 25-30m area so we are not on top of them (seems the new neighbours may have annoyed them as a few raised the issue on MSE last year, lol)

I would be more than happy to be on the 40m line at the southern end as long as we have a substantial crew there in order to claim it as manly territory, not opposition territory. The main downside is that we wouldnt get to rev up the guy that supports whoever manly is playing. Deadset the guy rocks up in a different jersey or polo shirt each week. He is funny as and an absolute legend in my eyes (since he bothered to put his money where his mouth is and buy the gear). He is great for a laugh.

its just hard to go there with a kid though for me

I have sat on the northern end for nearly 25 years around the 20 mt mark. Good atmosphere, a little bit more family orientated as well. One advantage is when the sun starts to set you don't cop it straight between the eyes like our current position.

[quote author=clontaago]
Ill be in the presidents lounge.

I should be there with you for a few games right?
[/quote]
ill volunteer for that as well.

MAybe next year we should get a ST box??

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4