Where will our next win come from?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Matabele

Journey Man
We face mission impossible in Townsville next weekend.

Then two tough home games against Sharks and Roosters.

Then we go on the road against the Warriors before coming back to face the Dragons.

Bulldogs away.

Eels at SCG.

Tough away games to Tigers and Broncos.

Is it possible we could be 0-10 by the time MAtt Orford faces off to his Storm team mates at Brookie in Round 11?

Just got back.

Give it time Mata. Looks like the boys were struggling with Orfords game.. the flat thing did not work for Orford tonight.. BK and Beaver had quiet games for their standard.. theres plenty of improvement left in them.

If Stewart didnt bomb a simple catch and put it down try it could have been 20-20. They were complacent and the raiders young lads were enthusiastic and keen to impress.

Wouldnt be too worried... Combinations will start to click. Dissapointed with Bell and Hicks in defence... all their tries on their side.

Dunley was average at best. Burns did sweet FA.. plus a few simple errors.

Monas looked good and so did his kicking game.. the superb pass from the air in the first half saved a try. He and Orford looked good at times but cant afford to chop and change them around.

Orford and Monas in the halves with Ballin at hooker. How long will it take for Des to figure out...

I think we have our first bye in Rnd 12,so that looks like our best chance to get our first points of the season.

I tend to agree with Kaza. We severely lacked cohesion and the chopping and changing around the rucks didn't help us. Des has to pick a 5/8 and hooker and stick with them.

Dunley was disappointing. He made some good bursts but didn't link and his defensive work was a liability.

Our centres didn't read the second man plays at all and our ruck work in the last 20 mins was poor in both attack and defense.

Orford tried hard but needs to be given his head - Monas needs to be hooker or PL - he is not a 5/8. Too early to say with Burns though he looked more like a half tonight.

We lacked penetration out wide and apart from Bell we failed to make a clean break in the whole game.

If we were complacent in Round One then the coach should be sacked.

Would any other team excuse players for being complacent in the first round, in front of a huge crowd?????

We played a team with EIGHT 1st graders out. E.I.G.H.T !!!
Your right Flufster...Orford did NOT live up to his price tag. I'm sure Joey would have played a lot differently, and that's what 1/2 a million dollar man needs to do.

Ricky Stuartt bagged Orford in the paper today....just like Dailey has....(unfortunately for Orford they are the NSW / AUST coaches / selectors).

Positives from games...we won't have too many players selected come SOO time this year.

ryan it wasnt 8 first graders but 8 of the top 25.

4 would have been a chance at starting in the top 17

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4