Where to from here?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I have no doubt we will compete really well going forward but the fact still remains you don’t win from outside the top four and to do that with seven or eight sides looking like chasing that spot would require a superhuman effort with Walks and Tom out in a shortened season. Eight good sides capable of making top 4 is not a recent phenomenon.

Storm Roosters Parra Knights Panthers Raiders Souths and ourselves are top flight sides and the rest are terrible but the extra quality at the top will make top four a total dogfight.
Much attention rightly has been on Tommy but Walker is a huge loss in my book. Behind Tommy he is the next in X factor. Throw in Fainu and that’s the X factor triple header.To lose all three means we lose points in attack big time.
Can’t wait for the year we get the footy gods smiling on us. It’s been years since we had a good run. If there is any side that can do it though it’s these guys. That was 78 stuff tonight.

Last edited:
I have no doubt we will compete really well going forward but the fact still remains you don’t win from outside the top four and to do that with seven or eight sides looking like chasing that spot would require a superhuman effort with Walks and Tom out in a shortened season. Eight good sides capable of making top 4 is not a recent phenomenon.

Storm Roosters Parra Knights Panthers Raiders Souths and ourselves are top flight sides and the rest are terrible but the extra quality at the top will make top four a total dogfight.
Much attention rightly has been on Tommy but Walker is a huge loss in my book. Behind Tommy he is the next in X factor. Throw in Fainu and that’s the X factor triple header.To lose all three means we lose points in attack big time.
Can’t wait for the year we get the footy gods smiling on us. It’s been years since we had a good run. If there is any side that can do it though it’s these guys. That was 78 stuff tonight.
You see i can't agree that losing DW from no.6 is a huge loss. He has xfactor sure and is an excellent player in his proper position but i think we looked better with croker in there after DW went off. If only Croker could kick on a bit and find some form.
I wrote a few weeks ago that DW had one of the best in Tommy wrapping around off his shoulder and was yet to put him away and yet tonight off Croker Turbo was on fire getting clean early ball.

Also so happy to see someone else that could take a long kick other than heaping it all on DCE.

Im not saying croker is the answer but im pretty sure DW sure isn't.

Just throwing this out there.

If Parker and Suli are out, is it worth considering T-Rex (obviosuly Funa the other centre) for a game. T-Rex is too slow to be a winger, but at centre he should be alright.

Parker should be out for 1 game, if at all.

Just throwing this out there.

If Parker and Suli are out, is it worth considering T-Rex (obviosuly Funa the other centre) for a game. T-Rex is too slow to be a winger, but at centre he should be alright.

Parker should be out for 1 game, if at all.

boo

I was just going to post that "T-rex was a winger...wasn't he? Throw him back in!!" - But I was kidding about winger.

Anyone know much about Metcalf? Bio says he is a halfback.

The last couple of times I've seen Tom do his hammy, he didn't seem like he was in full flight scorching away down field, just returning a kick.

Never being fast enough to do one, how does that happen?

Though the last two times were against teams with green on their jerseys (souths / raiders) so maybe..... 1+1 = 39884

:tinfoil:

The last couple of times I've seen Tom do his hammy, he didn't seem like he was in full flight scorching away down field, just returning a kick.

Never being fast enough to do one, how does that happen?

Though the last two times were against teams with green on their jerseys (souths / raiders) so maybe..... 1+1 = 39884

Always happens just after half time when he isn’t warmed up again. He needs to sit on the bike in half time to keep his legs warm. Not sure what happened yesterday but he should of been on the bike

Always happens just after half time when he isn’t warmed up again. He needs to sit on the bike in half time to keep his legs warm. Not sure what happened yesterday but he should of been on the bike
Yep seen him on the bike a couple weeks ago. Hope it wasn't complacency. Always his 1st hard run after halftime. Maybe needs to run a lap after halftime, massages deep heat... the whole lot

Yep seen him on the bike a couple weeks ago. Hope it wasn't complacency. Always his 1st hard run after halftime. Maybe needs to run a lap after halftime, massages deep heat... the whole lot
Tom needs to go and play for the Eels. Look how well Gutho’s legs have gone since he made the switch.

Slowly climbs down ladder into fall-out shelter. Closes and locks steel hatch. Counts tins of baked beans and waits for storm to pass.

I think Tom being out is added incentive for this whole team to make a statement. Tom gets most all the accolades publicly for this team and is the best player. I wonder without him tgat the team just become more determined to win. I think we will be fine and we know Des thrives with this stuff.

I think Tom being out is added incentive for this whole team to make a statement. Tom gets most all the accolades publicly for this team and is the best player. I wonder without him tgat the team just become more determined to win. I think we will be fine and we know Des thrives with this stuff.

Then.....

we can halve his contract!!!

edit: lol
~sigh~

Pretty obvious (!) that the replacements will be these...
Assuming Marty and Jorge return but Turbo Parker and Walker are out

Marty in to start, Keppie back to bench, Boyle unlucky to drop out
Jorge in, Parker out - Funa moves in one spot to centre for Parker
Walker out, Croker to 5/8, Cust comes in to no. 14 role
Turbo out, Elliot to fullback, Schuster comes in to debut at right centre

Pretty obvious (!) that the replacements will be these...
Assuming Marty and Jorge return but Turbo Parker and Walker are out

Marty in to start, Keppie back to bench, Boyle unlucky to drop out
Jorge in, Parker out - Funa moves in one spot to centre for Parker
Walker out, Croker to 5/8, Cust comes in to no. 14 role
Turbo out, Elliot to fullback, Schuster comes in to debut at right centre

Bold predictions...

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4