Where to from here?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
mozgrame said:
Here's what some people need to do.

Do three quick sets of 20 push ups, down 2 full strength beers and a shot of whiskey, masturbate furiously to a late night news reader (gender is a personal choice) and go to bed.

I promise things will look better for you in the morning.

Lol quality post

could the problem be that the players are not responding to Toovey ?? not that his a bad coach but for years he was the trainer running on the field
and all of a sudden his in the top job....

takes be back the the dragons scenario with brown and the players..

love him as a mate , but dont ( subconsciously ) respect/respond to him as a coach ??

discipline & attitude on the field this year is under par ...

CAMBO said:
mozgrame said:

Do three quick sets of 20 push ups, down 2 full strength beers and a shot of whiskey, masturbate furiously to a late night news reader (gender is a personal choice) and go to bed.

Lol quality post

**** I'm watching Q&A......

Jatz Crackers said:
mozgrame said:

I just dont think mozgrame is familiar with the quality of regional TV.

After the push ups and quick drinks, the visual aid is superfluous.

mozgrame said:
Jatz Crackers said:
mozgrame said:

Wally Lewis is a news reader up this way.

If we were getting flogged by teams then yep, write the season off. But we aren't. If we say the comp is between Souths, Roosters and Melbourne, we have shown enough to against those sides to suggest we have a sniff. Draw with Melbourne, Losses of less than 10 against the other 2.

If, and it is a big if, we can get Lyon, Foran and B Stewart on the park for an extended run, we will be a challenger, along with DCE substantially lifting his game and Glenn continuing to improve week after week.

Moops and co will probably take that as saying I think we will win the comp, but nowhere above has it been said. We are good enough to be a challenger in the right circumstance

Have watched enough comps over the years to know the premier ship is a marathon, have seen plenty of sprinters and middle distance sides look great early on and then die out to nothing. 2011 Dragons were defending Premiers, were smashing the comp enough to have the bookies pay out the minor premiership and then limped into the finals and had a meek exit. Last season the Storm couldn't win the comp after losing 5 straight then didn't lose another game

Jatz Crackers said:
mozgrame said:
Jatz Crackers said:
mozgrame said:

Wally Lewis is a news reader up this way.

I would never think I was "high and mighty" enough to judge another mans masturbation material. Some people might find Wally very hard to refuse. Like wally himself for instance.

Like Sylvester Stallone in a rambo movie, I think I might retire to a buddhist mountain with no TVs radios etc for the foreseeable future.

Jatz Crackers said:
Like Sylvester Stallone in a rambo movie, I think I might retire to a buddhist mountain with no TVs radios etc for the foreseeable future.

Ah..so you're a magazine man ;) HAHA!!

Brookie...pity its a Monday night game. Smash the eels to get the confidence back.

Kiwi Eagle said:
If we were getting flogged by teams then yep, write the season off. But we aren't. If we say the comp is between Souths, Roosters and Melbourne, we have shown enough to against those sides to suggest we have a sniff. Draw with Melbourne, Losses of less than 10 against the other 2.

If, and it is a big if, we can get Lyon, Foran and B Stewart on the park for an extended run, we will be a challenger, along with DCE substantially lifting his game and Glenn continuing to improve week after week.

Moops and co will probably take that as saying I think we will win the comp, but nowhere above has it been said. We are good enough to be a challenger in the right circumstance

Have watched enough comps over the years to know the premier ship is a marathon, have seen plenty of sprinters and middle distance sides look great early on and then die out to nothing. 2011 Dragons were defending Premiers, were smashing the comp enough to have the bookies pay out the minor premiership and then limped into the finals and had a meek exit. Last season the Storm couldn't win the comp after losing 5 straight then didn't lose another game

kiwi , i love your loyalty and passion...

but stats dont lie , we have won 2/8 ( i think ). we did not trouble them at all. we scored a try with 4 minutes to go and they missed 3 conversions.

we were down 18-0 to the scumdogs and even that we got rorted in that game we didnt deserve to get close...

losing games at brookie this year , have beaten any teams above this year..

im not saying its doom & gloom , but im not going to say that we are great...

there is something missing and if the team doesnt find it soon we could be grinding at the end of the year just to make 7th or 8th...

believe what you like , the proof is in the pudding ...

Kiwi Eagle said:

Have a real good look at our record.

Lost to 1st
Lost to 2nd - twice
Drawn with 3rd
Lost to 5th
Beaten 6th
Win and a loss against 7th
Beaten 8th
haven't played 9th
Lost to 10th.

Sorry, but that simply isn't close to a record of a team that is a contender. We are one of the teams simply making up the numbers this season. Good teams don't lose the close games.

voicefromthehill said:
CAMBO said:
mozgrame said:

Lol quality post

s**t I'm watching Q&A......

I would BBQ alone with a rusty cheese grator than watch that leftie rubbish

CAMBO said:
voicefromthehill said:
CAMBO said:
mozgrame said:

Lol quality post

s**t I'm watching Q&A......

I would BBQ alone with a rusty cheese grator than watch that leftie rubbish

But we have Tony Jones, Tanya Plibersek and Sophie Mirabella! But you are right about the evident bias of our National broadcaster

Lol doom and gloomers are moronic at best
We just need to click into gear, once we do shut the gates baby its manly vs Melbourne 3 ,last year the premiers lost 5 straight then click click boom

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6