Where the slide began

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

kombi

Rookie
we all know that the monas contract saga was the start of the slide. also the players look tired, maybe they are over trained or started the off season too early, its like their fitness only took them to round 16 or so

but i have to blame admin for not coming out after signing monas and actually saying they want him and support him...

not once have i heard anyone from admin say this, why?

all the players in all the teams are as fit as each other, with salary cap evening teams out it comes down to mental attitude and team harmony...

something manly doesnt seem to have at the moment....

picking the same non performing team week in and week out doesnt help either...

just sends a message to the players that they can play like that and nothing happens...

a few weeks ago i thought des should make 3 changes, and he did.

but he dropped the wrong players. the problem is up front.

i believe after such a crap effort that:

1) we dont deserve to be in the finals

2) that up to 6 changes should be made

thats alot of changes to make but it sends a clear message to the players

8 hecks - should be first picked
9 randall - didnt participate today
10 kylie - needs more time
11 - stewart - if fit
12 - whatmough
13 - bk

7 - MM
6- witt

5 - hicks
2 - stephenson

3 - matai
4 - alberts

1 - stewart

14 - dunley
15 - menzies (yes i know be he was a girl today)
16 - williamson
17 - harris

and how many of you actually want manly to lose the last 2 games and miss out?

steve

MONAGHAN AND HIS CONTRACT NEGOTIATIONS.WHAT A ****ING JOKE.

when will it dawn on you ****ing people that monaghan cant ****ing play anyway.are you all ****ing morons.look at the ****ing games.

the bottom line is you dont actually have "negotiations "with reserve graders.you offer them **** and if they dont stay you call them a ****ing cab to redfern.if we had simply pissed him off like bozo and co wanted he'd be drinking on his own in an early opener on sundays instead of ****ing my sundays up every week.

can anyone name a player with worse credentials that has maintained his name in the paper for so long.all this is just a symptom of our clubs yearning for mediocrity.to actually have a saga over this fool is embarrassing in itself.

wake ****ing up.wake ****ing up!

Sue, we have prayed long enough, I think its time to take a pro-active roll and call the english clubs myself.

the fact that every second word of yours is sensored indicates that your reply is based on emotion...

i too feel pissed off and disheartened but i waited for a few hours to calm down before making a post....

people have short memories in rugby league. MM took over the captaincy last year in difficult circumstances and did well. he polled well in the dally M's and no one was bagging him then...

you cant expect good results when your admin/coach is not working together with the captain

you need a good foundation for anything, starting with admin...

just as important is your front row where our main problem lies...

careful kombi, your not talking to a bloke high on emotion, your talking to a bloke who known since round 1 last year that monaghan is not for our side.

Monaghan just keeps proving sue right, dont mistake his rational best interests for the side with emotional trip.

If you want emotion, go on a rally across the harbour bridge so the club will extend his contract.

i am angry but my post is more to do with stating the bleeding obvious.surely we have reached the stage where we can no longer endure hours being spent on a player of this standardand his soap oprea activities..almost every knowledgeable eagle at the club or this site for that matter has known for a long time he is not the man for us-unfortunately the one eagle with the money to impose his ridiculous opinions on our side prevailed and we will pay for it no end.
we do need forward strenghth and an extra 240k as was the plan would have been of great help.

i am angry but my post is more to do with stating the bleeding obvious.surely we have reached the stage where we can no longer endure hours being spent on a player of this standardand his soap oprea activities..almost every knowledgeable eagle at the club or this site for that matter has known for a long time he is not the man for us-unfortunately the one eagle with the money to impose his ridiculous opinions on our side prevailed and we will pay for it no end.
we do need forward strenghth and an extra 240k as was the plan would have been of great help.

We'ew going to need more that 240K to get us out of this mess.

Jamesie

Glenn Stewart wont be playing untill 06.

He succumed to the exact same shoulder injury that hit Brett in 2003 a few weeks ago.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4