Where the hell was Gifty?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Perhaps his self-effacing nature, combined with a degree of embarrassment / disgust that he should parade around in front of a Souths banner had something to do with it.

Nigel Plum wasn't there either. Is that Todd's fault too?

Why wasn't Toovey given a lap of honour around the field in a Bugatti Veyron?? Cheap arsed bunch of pricks there at the NRL HQ!

It's for retiring NRL players, so Gifty could have been there (if he wanted to attend). Perhaps @SeaEagleRock8 is right - these Gifty and Kite have to much class to attend such a pathetic show piece event.

Perhaps his self-effacing nature, combined with a degree of embarrassment / disgust that he should parade around in front of a Souths banner had something to do with it.

Nigel Plum wasn't there either. Is that Todd's fault too?
Nothing to be embarrassed for.. He was shafted by Manly. Good on him for continuing his career. All power to him. He was another manly legend.

Apparently Dave Taylor was invited, but he turned up yesterday in Melbourne. Still confused, he then flew to Brisbane and just tweeted from Suncorp Stadium, "Where the hell is everyone?" It's not all bad news for Dave however, he now has 3 followers on Twitter. 2 gnarly grounds keepers, and a very trendy seagull named Seages.

I wondered about that. I also thought that the banners they parade in front of should include ALL the clubs they've played for and the one with the most games, biggest and central.

I wondered what the criteria was for the players selected. Some of them were questionable, falogo & Newton had already retired from the nrl and played in super league then returned to the nrl but still got another send off today. Nrl playing favourites again I guess

Why do I get the feeling that when he finally retires, Nein will want to include Ray Warren in the pre-GF lap of honour?

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6
6 3 3 -13 6