WHERE IS WOLFMAN?????

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I had an awesome thrill yesterday - working at the election on my birthday, I ran into Wolfman who wished me a happy birthday :party: It was a massive highlight on an otherwise tedious non-event! @:D
Had to share this, as I think @HappilyManly and @niccipops and Wolfie fans will relate to my joy. And to answer the thread topic, all I can say is he is certainly alive and well :inlove:
Now I need a Manly win tomorrow to top it off........ Go Manly!!

images.jpg
Happy Birthday @ALinda :party::birthdaycake:

Still one of my all time fave players. I was there when he broke his neck at the battle & for a couple of the all time best tries ever scored.

Nothing but utter & total respect for this bloke.

The planking thing was a bit lame though lol :)

There should be a special women's membership, called the " Wolfie Club".

Each home game , Wolfie and his members meet in an exclusive VIP area to watch the game.

At half time Wolfie models undies and speedo's and at full time we get " kiss cam" on the big screen with Wolfie and his followers.

Now , that might even get @HappilyManly back to a game and is sure to mean @niccipops saves her pennies to head on down more often.

How's that sound girls??

There should be a special women's membership, called the " Wolfie Club".

Each home game , Wolfie and his members meet in an exclusive VIP area to watch the game.

At half time Wolfie models undies and speedo's and at full time we get " kiss cam" on the big screen with Wolfie and his followers.

How's that sound girls??
That sounds awesome @Mark from Brisbane @:D @:cool:

Ah well, one can dream anyway :inlove: :p

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4