where is the b stewart mail coming from

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

susan

Bencher
seems to be a rumour going around that brett is in real strife re injury.I was told from a pretty good source he will be fine for week 1 a few days ago.

Is there anything official on this from the club?

susan said:
seems to be a rumour going around that brett is in real strife re injury.I was told from a pretty good source he will be fine for week 1 a few days ago.

Is there anything official on this from the club?
these people spreading those terrible rumours are only trying to ruffle our marron and white feathers.:mad:

Week 1 is what I have heard, nothing else

Zorba said on his radio show last weekend Stewart was fine & seeing him jog off at halftime v Melbourne only confirms that in my eyes.

I'm convinced Snake would've had this week off regardless of suspension & he, Hoppa & Foz will be back refreshed for the finals.

From our official twitter

UPDATE ON BRETT STEWART: Snake will be back up and running for week 1 of the finals! Can't wait to see him back! #gomanly

Also he jogged off the field at half time. Would be shocked if he doesn't play week 1

So our team are flat out lying to us? They said scans revealed 1 week, so has something happened since?

I live in Manly as well and have not heard this rumor at all, usually these type of rumors are all over twitter as well. The club had officially said the scans revealed he would be good week 1, and he jogged off full pace at halftime towards the sheds.

Ceagle said:
I live in Manly as well and have not heard this rumor at all, usually these type of rumors are all over twitter as well. The club had officially said the scans revealed he would be good week 1, and he jogged off full pace at halftime towards the sheds.

I think Darren was alluding to the fact that Berkeley_Eagle is from the south coast where the Stewart family is originally from.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4