Where is everyone sitting?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Matabele

Journey Man
I have two sets of tickets.

4 in the Ken Thornett Stand, Bay 3, Row M
5 in the Eastern Terrace, Bay 64, Row K.

I think I might ditch my grandstand ticket and sit with fellow Manly supporters in the Terrace area. Putting me in the middle of the Eels' season ticket holders is not a very good idea!

Sadly as I have a christening to go to on Sunday, in front of a TV at the Leagues Club (hopefully).

I have 4 in the Eastern Terrace, Bay 67 (apparantly the sea eagles supporters section) Row P. The guy said and from my experience you are better to sit a bit further back becuase you get elevation and see more

I've just returned from Humphreys Newsagency at Manly , where I made my ticket purchases. I arrive at 8am & was given a queue ticket , which allows you to go away & come back just prior to 9am. It worked well. I was surprisingly handed ticket # 6. I went back at 8.55am & purchased 24 tickets in the Northern Terrace. We've got a big group going on Sunday & we're all Manly supporters & we'll be cheering loud & proud. You should have seen the death stares I received when the lady from Ticketek pulled my 24 tickets from the machine. People queued up behind me thought I must have been a scalper. This section is General Admission , so we'll have to make sure we arrive at 2pm to enable us all to sit together.

On my way home , I called into Narrabeen ( 3 mins from where I live ) & watched the boys train for 15 minutes. I must say they all looked very enthusiastic & were having a fairly intense training session. I couldn't see BK or (C)Hicks . I assume they were sitting out the session to recover from any niggling injuries. Hopefully they'll join in later in the week.

Will be there in spirit only, financial restraints (putting on a double 40th for the missus & myself on Sat week) have come into play. Will be perched on the edge of my lounge beer in hand and hope in heart.

Bradza, you may be just accross the isle

Good stuff Chuck, hope you are all wearing Maroon & White so you can be seen on TV

come grab some AE banners before the game!

Bay 24, around the 35 metre line in the Cronin stand.

I'd suggest you arrive before 2pm Chuck. The Eels have all 3 grades playing and I'm sure plenty will arrive early.

Happy Bday UP.

Ill be on the couch, sloshed off my tits from about 10am.

Thanks Flip but mine is not until November really - the missus's is Sat week and it seemed easier to have 1 big bash than 2 smaller ones

Bays 64 to 68 are sensational seats in the Eastern concourse and are much better than those up in the stands. Good viewing between the half and quarter, high enough to see well but close enough to feel the hits and heckle the players. I was in Bay 68 for Parra- Bronco game and they were great seats on the quarterline.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4