Where is everyone going after we lose to the Dragons tonight?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

DSM5

First Grader
Look guys, St George run hot and cold. Sure they were hot last weekend but never underestimate the pressure of red hot favouritism. The Dragqueens have a habit of choking and they will tonight. Their forwards are not the worldbeaters everyone says they are, just look back through this season. There's lots of errors in the queens backline also. Naquima is'nt to flash and our team is battle hardened. Keep the faith.

no but to say I feel little dusty would be like saying the Desert has a tendency towards occasionally being a little dry.....

We are still going to lose.

Somehow I went out with $5 last night and came home with $20. Must have been a good night since I dont touch the pokies and didn't go to an ATM

Were you so pissed that you couldn't remember offering yourself at the wall?

jeez talk about leaving yourselves open to an "ask your wives" call!

jeez talk about leaving yourselves open to an \"ask your wives\" call!

If I was you Dan, i wouldnt be having muliple affairs. You dont have enough spare time as it is to build all the heartbreak websites you would need once they leave you. ;)

[quote author=Daniel]

If I was you Dan, i wouldnt be having muliple affairs. You dont have enough spare time as it is to build all the heartbreak websites you would need once they leave you. ;)
[/quote]

nice but the fact I made $300 USD off of that site allows me to laugh and smile

[quote author=Jatz Crackers]
[quote author=Daniel]

[/quote]

nice but the fact I made $300 USD off of that site allows me to laugh and smile
[/quote]

So that would be the gross effect prior to calculating the cost of the ring ? 8)

ouch!
:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

I tip my hat to you, that was perfect. best call so far against me.......and no comeback

I get annoyed for you thinking about that ring situation. I would not be giving up on that without a fight!!!!!!

I get annoyed for you thinking about that ring situation. I would not be giving up on that without a fight!!!!!!

mate life is too short....
I can sit around being angry about it and going through the hassle of trying to get it back. Or I can save my energy and go out drinking and partying with my mates.

It is just money, I will earn it again and if she sells it and it means she can do something nice for My little boy then at least it wasn't a total waste.

In other words

**** happens.

Actually she sent me a message today saying Drae keeps getting excited everytime he sees Manly on the TV and starts doing the Manly Clap Clap Clap chant :)

Dan 6 months hardly makes him your kid. I would have paid $1000 and had her kneecapped. Then you would have got the ring back, and made a profit.

[quote author=Garts]

mate life is too short....
I can sit around being angry about it and going through the hassle of trying to get it back. Or I can save my energy and go out drinking and partying with my mates.

It is just money, I will earn it again and if she sells it and it means she can do something nice for My little boy then at least it wasn't a total waste.

In other words

**** happens.

Actually she sent me a message today saying Drae keeps getting excited everytime he sees Manly on the TV and starts doing the Manly Clap Clap Clap chant :)
[/quote]

I applaud the generous approach Dan. But I agree with Garts here. The women of today, dont appreciate generosity, they expect it, and in monetary terms offer little or no reciprocation. That ring in both sentimental and monetary value belongs with the you as the person who offered it in a spirit of faith and good will. There should be NO delay in its return.

mate you want to take up the fight?

You are more than welcome. It is more a matter of I can not be bothered than generosity

Dan 6 months hardly makes him your kid. I would have paid $1000 and had her kneecapped. Then you would have got the ring back, and made a profit.

Doug the romantic. That is definately not my approach mate.
It will somehow comeback to me one day

Romance only belongs to people who want to be with you, not people who steal from you mate. Thats called a thief!

lol.....

Yup but still too much of a hassle to get it back

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4