Where is Barrett going?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
images.jpg

Nanny state deluxe

Fun is against swedish? laws

I'm not complaining it was the right move to get rid of it but some laws are retarded

For instance when I come to an intersection I'm to stop the vehicle, step out and fire a shotgun in the air before proceeding

But that's a tangent

One wonders if there is something flawed in the understanding of the game by ex St George players. Barrett doesn't seem to be effective with defence structures and lacks strategies. Brown at Newcastle despite a number of top players has remained a basket case for years. McGregor seems able to get the dragons out of the starting gate with a rush but cant get them motivated past the first furlong. Are they lacking some inner nous regarding the game at coaching level

Class.
Is a matter of opinion, seemingly on here.
Be it borderline 'sexist' user names or blasphemy in some people's eyes.
A good litmus test is instead of using Jesus as a term of profanity try.......
Mohammed !!!
Yeah right....

Some of the comments on here are written like scum by scum. No class whatsoever. You have no regard for the club and if outsiders are reading this thread they’d be laughing just as much as some of you target the dogs forum and the like.

Cherry_floggins you really need to disconnect your wifi in your mums basement, you shouldn’t have access to the internet.

McGregor seems able to get the dragons out of the starting gate with a rush but cant get them motivated past the first furlong. Are they lacking some inner nous regarding the game at coaching level

Mary is getting better.
Dragons went from March Premiers a few years ago, to April Premiers last year, and I believe they were crowned June Premiers this year.

That is improvement in anyone's language.

He held his presser this morning and said the club had gagged him from saying anything or words to that effect.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 109 16
8 7 1 56 16
8 6 2 66 14
8 5 3 51 12
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 5 4 42 10
8 4 4 25 10
9 5 4 -14 10
9 4 5 -16 8