Where Eagles Dare to Tread

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
It gives you a sense of what goes on behind closed doors. Would I want another season but about Manly? No way! Madge must be a good coach and seems like a decent bloke but after watching that half the time the players didn't look interested when he was talking. They need to turn over 90% of their roster

It gives you a sense of what goes on behind closed doors. Would I want another season but about Manly? No way! Madge must be a good coach and seems like a decent bloke but after watching that half the time the players didn't look interested when he was talking. They need to turn over 90% of their roster
Agree Masge tries to install passion but it’s clear to me that playing group is a bit of a rabble that lacks buy in. Even Benny Elias on 360 last night said that when Madge was talking to em their were players not listening and looking disinterested. I also found it interesting this gets released the week before their game against us - but of added motivation to beat Manly perhaps? Or am I just paranoid the nrl is against us….
Jokes aside it will be interesting to see how Wests respond it could work either way tbh.

Seemed a bit scripted to me....bit like a Yankee teen beach show.
Prefer when players are mic'd up....hear the shots and takes you into the game....
Des would never do it for many reasons and I think the closest we will get to this stuff, is watching half time sprays and seeing doors ripped off hinges - which personally- I prefer

Agree Masge tries to install passion but it’s clear to me that playing group is a bit of a rabble that lacks buy in. Even Benny Elias on 360 last night said that when Madge was talking to em their were players not listening and looking disinterested. I also found it interesting this gets released the week before their game against us - but of added motivation to beat Manly perhaps? Or am I just paranoid the nrl is against us….
Jokes aside it will be interesting to see how Wests respond it could work either way tbh.
Inspirational speeches , documentaries and movies are only as effective as the players that take it all in and bring it all out on game day .

On game day there is a team favourite to win but there is no guarantee of that

Because on any given day the players that have the spirit to believe more and want the win more are capable of anything and this is why major sporting upsets around the world happen

This weekend against the Wild West Tigers how our Sea eagles fare will be where they dare to tread

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4