Where do we sit?????

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

MightyEagles

Reserve Grader
Over the years we have had numerous different incidents that have affected this great club both on and off the field. Things such as
Hoppa's finger
Brett Stewarts' issue
Fainu's current problem
Salary cap debacle
Jackson Hastings

Unfortunately the list goes on and on. My question though is where do we sit in relation to the other clubs???
Cronulla- Peptides, gang bang, Fifita supporting a killer, the bubbler
Canterbury-Salary cap, Coffs Harbour
etc etc. I am sure every club has them so let's re-hash. Over to you guys

Over the years we have had numerous different incidents that have affected this great club both on and off the field. Things such as
Hoppa's finger
Brett Stewarts' issue
Fainu's current problem
Salary cap debacle
Jackson Hastings

Unfortunately the list goes on and on. My question though is where do we sit in relation to the other clubs???
Cronulla- Peptides, gang bang, Fifita supporting a killer, the bubbler
Canterbury-Salary cap, Coffs Harbour
etc etc. I am sure every club has them so let's re-hash. Over to you guys

All business needs strong leaders to instill a strong culture.manlys turnstyle front office has provided no culture or leadership and at times it looks as though our footy dept is the same even thought they have had some continuity.

Gorman landed into a pile of **** and has a tough job. I hope he is up to it. History suggests he does but will he be handed the appropriate power to change whats broken.

Trents stand on the hastings debacle seemed token from afar and if the rumours re manese are true it seems more so. Im loathe to say this but our club needs a bit of an overhaul. Gorman needs more time but the footy department which includes the seibold and willie peters diasters needs the biggest broom in history

The penns need to have a good hard look at what they are trying to achieve. I support anyone who finances the club but there involvement has been very eratic and not condusive to steady improvement and culture

In the eyes of potential sponsors moving forward we are in a very bad place
The next lot of words coming out of some ones mouth better be good or we will be in deep **** !!!

We are in the top bracket now that we are salary cap cheaters.
We are still "alleged" salary cap cheats at this stage. Anyway I don't think there is a club that has never been fined or had points deducted for salary cap breaches - we were the last one standing on that front I think.

Just my view of where we are sitting...

images.jpeg

We are still "alleged" salary cap cheats at this stage. Anyway I don't think there is a club that has never been fined or had points deducted for salary cap breaches - we were the last one standing on that front I think.

We have been found guilty once, and its not the simple act of "going over the cap breaches" like all clubs do its the systematic rorting that our club has chosen to do, you know similar but not to the same extent as the Dogs and Storm. Maybe Manly were just lucky to get caught when they did.

They can dress it up anyway they like but turd is still a turd.

We had been fined previously for cap breaches. Like most clubs was only minor amounts.

We have been found guilty once, and its not the simple act of "going over the cap breaches" like all clubs do its the systematic rorting that our club has chosen to do, you know similar but not to the same extent as the Dogs and Storm. Maybe Manly were just lucky to get caught when they did.

They can dress it up anyway they like but turd is still a turd.
If a turd is a turd then what is it the Rorters do??

A **** sandwich perhaps ?

Correct, but I think the stench was more on us....so to speak

I would say the stench was more on Hoppa's finger than us.
The problem is that the farked up rugby league community has an insatiable appetite for bad news about Manly and pr#cks like Rothfield have to keep feeding them, good news doesn't sell.

For me there are the cap issues...which every team does in some way and other cheating

I am still gob smacked at what happened at the sharks (and let’s not forget their chairman got done for cocaine etc)

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8
8 4 4 -16 8