Where are you sitting thread.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Corso Pete - mate the only reason you'd need that telescope is so that you could turn it around backward, and put some distance between you and my behometh.

8 Tickets in Aisle 144, the designated Manly Supporters bay according to Ticketek, I am now officially exited.

8 Tickets in Aisle 144, the designated Manly Supporters bay according to Ticketek, I am now officially exited.

Are you saying you weren't straight after full time Saturday night. Jeez mate, your a rock ! ;)
Veeeery hard to please.

Aisle 112
Row 32

Me, The Gronk, PJ and my brother in law.

sadly me can't get out of DJing at wedding I committed to months ago....anything but a wedding and I would be there....I'M FCUKING SPEWING!!!!!!! :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

Yes looks like i may have a spare as well. Its probably a good thing PJ isnt going.

Considering he missed the 96 Grand Final, but was in attendance at both the 95 and 97 gf's

Myself and my associates. 113 - 1. Down the front to see Stewy slide over, TRYYYYYY. and Choc make a try saving tackle to win the game. Touch the GODS as they walk the victory lap.

Great to read that so many Manly fans are making the effort to get out to Telstra Stadium on Sunday.

We got 8 tickets in the $155.00 section , aisle 105 from memory. They were purchased from an unhappy Parramatta supporter.

Apparantly our seats are good but won't be able to beat our seats from last Saturday night. We were positioned on the halfway line in the Members Area , not far from former Manly greats - Max Krilich and Russell Gartner.

Hope to see a few of you out at the game or afterwards at Manly Leagues Club. "GO MANLY"

Telstra-Seating-lge.jpg

610 is the non-grog area Dan. You are safe.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4