Where are they hiding

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Hoppa, Anderson and Funa still are absent without explanation from any teams in this 3rd round. I've asked on the Twitter Sea Eagles acct for any info but as yet no response. Cant understand why Manly are not telling us anything about these three potential first grade regulars. I would have thought for example Hoppa's injury from early last year would have been repaired by now. Give us a sign Manly
I did the same - asked on twitter about young Hoppa and got no response

Tried to find out what has happened to these players by ringing the club. Unfortunately the people who can give info are in NZ at present. The fellow I spoke with said he'd ring me back on Monday if he can get info. He said Lane Cousins is apparently the resource person for these matters. Hopefully we'll soon know.

Tried to find out what has happened to these players by ringing the club. Unfortunately the people who can give info are in NZ at present. The fellow I spoke with said he'd ring me back on Monday if he can get info. He said Lane Cousins is apparently the resource person for these matters. Hopefully we'll soon know.
Lane Cousins? Job for the boys/girls?
Is she the young lady who interviewed the Duck in Christchurch?

Sorry that was meant to be Wayne Cousins. And he has indicated that Hopoate is still going through rehab at this stage from ACL matter and he couldn't give a date when he would be available, but progressing OK. Anderson is available for Blacktown and Funa he wasn't immediately sure about. But he'll be updating the injury list this week he says.

So seems Anderson simply isn't getting picked.

That will upset some who see him as one of our great prospects

Found them!
Well, some of them...
Anderson and Croker are playing for the Manly Workers this weekend, while Albert Hopoate is playing in the SG Ball side.
Still looking for Funa and Kioa.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4