When was the last time

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Fluffy

Journey Man
5 manly players were in the top 20 for hitups

Glenn stewart 99
brent kite 98
brett stewart 93
chris hicks 85
jason king 85

I wouldn't dream of saying who is tops for try assists, but his initials are similar to the confectionary Smarties.

I wouldn't dream of saying who is tops for try assists, but his initials are similar to the confectionary Smarties.

Number 1 on the try assists list is Michael Monaghan. I'll say it. He has 10 try assists from 6 games.

Number 4 on the list is Matt Orford. He has 7 try assists from 2 games. Needless to say if he keeps up his average that will be 21 try assists in the same number of games.

Needless to neglect monas has 10 try assists from 4 games at half back, an 0 from 2 games at hooker. So to be realistic it would be 14 from 4 games at halfback for orford compared to 10 for monas.

haha, I was waiting for someone to bring that up fluffy.

Could we add that he has played on a bad leg for 1 1/2 games?

Still shows orford is on top and he was good in the first game and not too shabby last week.

I am however keen to see if they can both get their average tonight since monas is in the halves as well.

That would mean 6 try assists from those 2 (3.5 to orford and 2.5 to monas)

that would make me happy

I'm with you there fluffy.

Should be a top game. Hopefully our D will do exactly what souths did to the cows last week.

yeah, after watching last night it could do the same to the storm as well.

On try assists Kite and Hicks have more than burns this year

[quote author=ManlyBacker]

Number 1 on the try assists list is Michael Monaghan. I'll say it. He has 10 try assists from 6 games.

Number 4 on the list is Matt Orford. He has 7 try assists from 2 games. Needless to say if he keeps up his average that will be 21 try assists in the same number of games.

[/quote]

Imagine though if we could get them working together well at 6 and 7. The number of trys we'd score would be huge. So Monas is 10 from 4 at half and Orford is 7 from 2 at half.

Which works out at 24 from 4 if they were together. Keep that up and we'd score say 120 tries in the next 20 games.

The other teams will be at 6's and 7's. Haha. Sorry.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4