When is enough - enough?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

MadEagle

You can all have a go at me but I really was hoping for the Rabbitohs to beat the Dragqueens.

The following is our worst case scenarion of injuries and suspensions.

Match review committee:
1.  Jason King
2.  Chris Bailey
3.  Steve Matai
Suspensions:
4.  Glenn Stewart
Injuries
5.  Anthony Watmough (ankle)
6.  Matt Ballin (concussion)
7.  Brent Kite (collarbone)
8.  Joe Galuvao (groin)
9.  Keiran Foran (shoulder)
10. Jamie Lyon (ankle)
Season Ending Injuries
11. Brett Stewart
12. David Williams
13. Shane Rodney

The guys deserve better than to go into a game limping and ready for the slaughter. Hope I am wrong though (really do) but the reality is that the boys have really done well all year given the odds have been stacked against them for quirte some time.

Let's face facts:
- our recognised speedsters have been out from game 1;
- 2 new halves that no-one expected to gel as quickly as they did (sheer inexperience is getting the better of them now);
- I won't go down the path of refereeing blunders that have costs us dearly and I am sure have affecetd the player's motivation (jamie's treatment in roosters game is a blatant example of a referre disrespecting a player)
- we are all human and get frustrated (I can't blame the boys for that)

Looking forward to seeing them going round refreshed and motivated again in 2011. It will definiteley be a better year

That's footy. The season is not over yet.  St George will be going into this game feeling very confident and this year we have seen upset after upset, I wouldn't be surprised if we have a win on Sunday.

I can not believe the amount of limp wristed tossers on here saying that they were hoping for a Souths win yesterday .

FFS no fair minded supporter would ever think such a nonsense, never mind coming on here and trying to justify such bile. 

No one likes us we don't care , is meant to be an us against them statement, It's not meant to fester from with in.

If you haven't got the guts to ride the rough seas then don't get on board. Just stop pretending to claim you care , in the pretence that you actually do.

So if you feel like taking a swipe at me because I don't like giving up ever , fine no problems. Just play the ball and not the man eh .

dceagle link said:
I can not believe the amount of limp wristed tossers on here saying that they were hoping for a Souths win yesterday .

FFS no fair minded supporter would ever think such a nonsense, never mind coming on here and trying to justify such bile. 

No one likes us we don't care , is meant to be an us against them statement, It's not meant to fester from with in.

If you haven't got the guts to ride the rough seas then don't get on board. Just stop pretending to claim you care , in the pretence that you actually do.

So if you feel like taking a swipe at me because I don't like giving up ever , fine no problems. Just play the ball and not the man eh .

LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT!!!

MASSIVE APPLAUSE!

vidmar link said:
[quote author=dceagle link=topic=185133.msg291364#msg291364 date=1283759747]

MASSIVE APPLAUSE!
[/quote]

+1

MadMarcus link said:
[quote author=vidmar link=topic=185133.msg291392#msg291392 date=1283761606]
[quote author=dceagle link=topic=185133.msg291364#msg291364 date=1283759747]

MASSIVE APPLAUSE!
[/quote]

+1
[/quote]

+2 Couldn't of put it better

Man imagine if we really did have a poor season
This forum would go into meltdown

Imagine being a scum or cowgirls supporter...so much promise ANNND nada,zilch,zero,nought,nothing.We were tipped to finish out of the 8,and are playing finals footy again!Someone wrote in a newspaper article years ago,there's nothing Manly supporters hate more than not playing footy in september.

I am indifferent, dont so much love it or hate it.

In my time on this site I have seen over 300,000 posts (we have cleared a good many out)
I understand Manly supporters and their psyche very well.

We hate losing, and we hate mediocrity. We are quick to criticize because we demand the best. We don't want to be like the Sharks or other permanent middle and bottom of the table dwellers.

So take the angst and the anger with a grain of salt. Even those who come on here and vent and yell and carry on cheer loudly when we are winning and during the game. We all ride the highs and we all ride the lows, some of us just ride higher and others ride lower with those ebbs.

It does not mean any single one of them loves, supports the team more or less or that they are more or less of a fan.

Then there are others that are forever smart asses, not naming jatz name or anything haha

Just let it go and let people ride the wins and losses the way they want.

Dan link said:
I am indifferent, dont so much love it or hate it.

In my time on this site I have seen over 300,000 posts (we have cleared a good many out)
I understand Manly supporters and their psyche very well.

We hate losing, and we hate mediocrity. We are quick to criticize because we demand the best. We don't want to be like the Sharks or other permanent middle and bottom of the table dwellers.

So take the angst and the anger with a grain of salt. Even those who come on here and vent and yell and carry on cheer loudly when we are winning and during the game. We all ride the highs and we all ride the lows, some of us just ride higher and others ride lower with those ebbs.

It does not mean any single one of them loves, supports the team more or less or that they are more or less of a fan.

Then there are others that are forever smart asses, not naming jatz name or anything haha

Just let it go and let people ride the wins and losses the way they want.

I couldn't have said it better

dceagle link said:

I have to agree. I fully expected a win against The Dogs, but watching the Dragons game, I was very relieved after the first 20.

Think of it like this guys - and there IS a positive here. I liken our game to the NYC game between Parramatta / NZ this past week. Parramatta had 11 SG Ball kids playing. Yes, they got pumped, but I also believe the game will leave a mark on the young kids mentally, about what is required to play at that level.

This weekend, a lot of our kids will get a fantastic insight into what it means to be a first grader, and where they need to get to, to challenge for the prize.

I'm talking guys like Buhrer, who again had a great game last weekend. It's not all bad, and there will be positives out of it. Plus, we may come back hungrier than ever.

You're a complete idiot Phoenix.  Playing the Dragoons I get to see our boys run around for a further week which is always good, win lose or draw.  All good.  I can take a loss, I'm a grown up. 

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2