When do we get the footie coverage we deserve?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

ManlyBacker

Winging it
I think the RL loving public is short changed.

I picked up the Herald Sun at the airport in north Qld yesterday for something to read as my flight was delayed. I didn't know it was a Melbourne paper. Granted it was covering the grand final and they are fanatical down there, but the paper had THIRTY-SIX pages devoted to the game!! 8|

I am sick of getting about two pages or less and that's it. I bet no paper in Sydney gets to half that number of pages after Sunday. Bring back some journos that cover the game I love.

Not really Byso. Melbourne is the best city in the country by a long shot. They have Australias best food, art, live music & general night-life scene and somehow still they get that much devoted to their footy. We are being short changed. Typical of the shallow Sydney where wankers and the brain dead rule supreme. If it doesn't involve flopping on a beach or starting a riot there just isn't the market for it up here.

Manly backer, you think that's bad we poor suckers in WA are not getting the GF live again for the 3rd year in a row. It's replayed at 10.30 Pm. This stinking channel 9 over here are **** scared of promoting any NRL at the possible expense of AFL. I've rung to complain about 50 times over the years and encourage all my friends to do so. But guess what. You can see it live out in the WA country on WIN. I'll be going to Bunbury for the weekend. :bdh:

It's funny how much influence the AFL seems to have over the powers that be. They all seem scared to cross it, an insignificant game played in half of the smallest populated continent on the planet.
There has to be more to it.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7