Wheel any chance of a profile on Jughead?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Are you right for socks and undies?

Busy ATM but I will see what I can do next week.

Busy? Have you changed jobs? Not working for the Bank anymore?

Yeah but if you can grab us a beer too that would be key!

oh my god!

I can not believe someone didn't know. How can you have a nickname like "JugHead" and not be remembered.

We use to be the ugliest team in the comp and that was when we were the best! too many pretty boys now. Bring on the fuglies and we will win again

I'm 25 and I would pit my knowledge of players and history of Manly and the game against anyone else of the same age. So what that I didn't know that John Jones, a guy who started playing when I was 9, had a nickname Jughead?

One of the biggest douche's to play for Manly. "I'll sign an autograph after the game". Yeah bull**** you will. Why we all wanted it anyway I don't know.

Average player who thought he was great (Can't remember him playing, going off heresay). I can think of a better nickname than jughead for him, it will still contain head.

I'm 25 and I would pit my knowledge of players and history of Manly and the game against anyone else of the same age. So what that I didn't know that John Jones, a guy who started playing when I was 9, had a nickname Jughead?

I am 24 and remember him well. He played in the early 90's. from memory played some Satate of Origin for the blues and perhaps 1 appearance from the roos, but never really knew much about the teams who played for Aus so may just be remembering it wrongly

[quote author=Crusher Cleal]

I am 24 and remember him well. He played in the early 90's. from memory played some Satate of Origin for the blues and perhaps 1 appearance from the roos, but never really knew much about the teams who played for Aus so may just be remembering it wrongly
[/quote]

No way that nuffbag ever played State of Origin.

Daniel, did he end up playing for the Cowboys in their early years?

close I think he played for the crushers after but may ave been cowboys

I loved that guy, he was superb.

Passionate and tough. Liked reading his profile but just wanted to add that at his peak he was "considered" for SOO but did not gain selection.

He was skillful as well, I clearly remember him running at the Gold Coast fullback Danny Peackock (who was no slouch) and putting on a top sidestep to score on a Friday night game.

He injured his foot before the 94 season by dropping a fridge on it whilst helping a mate move. It was along term injury, his replacement was young rookie, Steve Menzies.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2