whats your problem Zep

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

rhino

Having seen Manly play over here in the WCC i was impressed big time by the high standards of their game i was surprised they've lost their opening 2 games.Not able to watch the NRL over here i just posed the question(whats happening to your team)no malice or pxxs taking intended towards your team,as ive previuosly pointed out Manly may be hated in Oz but by us RL supporters here in the UK they are RESPECTED.
 The Manly fans we met over here prior the WCC game were a sound set of lads,but maybe im getting an insight to why your club is dissliked iff more Manly fans are like you.So where do you get off calling me an idiot,GROW UP Zep or lay off the booze when your posting,its a pity you did'nt come to LEEDS i'd liked to have met you.

LEEDS RHINOS=42  CATALAN DRAGONS=14
 Pennine Premier League
 DRIGHLINGTON=68  QUEENSBURY=8
  RL dont ya just love it 8)

Rhino - was Steve Bell (our centre last year) playing for the dragons, if so how did  he go??

rhino link said:
Having seen Manly play over here in the WCC i was impressed big time by the high standards of their game i was surprised they've lost their opening 2 games.Not able to watch the NRL over here i just posed the question(whats happening to your team)no malice or pxxs taking intended towards your team,as ive previuosly pointed out Manly may be hated in Oz but by us RL supporters here in the UK they are RESPECTED.
 The Manly fans we met over here prior the WCC game were a sound set of lads,but maybe im getting an insight to why your club is dissliked iff more Manly fans are like you.So where do you get off calling me an idiot,GROW UP Zep or lay off the booze when your posting,its a pity you did'nt come to LEEDS i'd liked to have met you.

LEEDS RHINOS=42  CATALAN DRAGONS=14
 Pennine Premier League
 DRIGHLINGTON=68  QUEENSBURY=8
  RL dont ya just love it 8)

READ!!!

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8