What's your Opinion?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Ryan

Journey Man
What's your Opinion?

01. David Peachey
02. Nathan Merrit
03. Yileen Gordon
04. Nigel Vagana
05. Shannon Heggarty
06. John Sutton
07. Jeremy Smith
08. Roy Asotasi
09. Stewart Webb
10. Peter Cusack
11. David Kidwell
12. Joe Gulovou
13. David Fa'alongo

14. Daniel Irvine
15. Manese Manukafoa
16. Scott Geddes
17. Dean Widders

Coach - Jason Taylor

9 players have or are playing for their country or state.

Can this team in your opinion make the top 8?

What's your Opinion?

NO for mine, but it would be nice to see them give it a shot (after they get beaten by us twice).

What's your Opinion?

Wow, that could be a combined Aboriginal/Kiwi All-Star team. Looks good on paper, but transferring that onto the field is a whole other thing. I think they'll need a year to gel - watch out for them in 2008.

What's your Opinion?

Now lets see. 16 teams backlines x 16 teams forward lines x 16 teams benches x 16 teams injury changes x 16 teams loss of impetus from last year x 16 teams gain of new talent x 16 teams miscellaneous factors. Multiply by the impetus versus lethergic factors and what do you get. :wall:

Crickeys..get out your algebraic calculations.....yep that = wayyyyyyy tooooo manyyyyy Ryan YARTS. :sleep:

What's your Opinion?

Oh well Jatz...I'm at least discussing footy..and am honestly hoping they DO make the 8 (not at our expense of coarse), and just wondered what people thought. It wasn't a YART as much as an indication of how their side has strengthened...

jeeeez...

What's your Opinion?

I dont want Souths making the 8 and I dont want the Sharks to ever win a premiership. Its how things are meant to be.

What's your Opinion?

Souths have improved, but they are still lacking @ 7 and 9

therefore they will finish 10-16th

What's your Opinion?

Too many flakey players and not enough mental toughness. 15th.

Where they belong - Souths are a scourge.

What's your Opinion?

I don't think thats a terrible team. No where near the best sides but they will make an improvement this year. I wouldn't be surprised to see them somewhere in finals contention with a few weeks to go... provided they can keep russel crowe and his infinate rugby league wisdom away from the training grounds, which I doubt.

What's your Opinion?

Alot of excellent replies, the top ones IMO come form Jatz and Garts, couldn't have summed it up better myself, and Mata is right, souths are a scourge!

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4