What's wrong with you lot?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

poker face!

[quote author=Jatz Crackers]

We have on one hand \"the jury is still out\" crowd and on the other hand, the \"celebrate the success so far & be positive\" crowd .

I don't have wet dreams about wins in March.

[/quote]

Thats nice to know.

Did anyone know Hitler was at Fromelles in 1916 shotting at the first Australian advance on the Western Front?
I allways suspected he was gay

I mean "mein kampf" sounds like a poofters confession

:lol:

We have on one hand \"the jury is still out\" crowd and on the other hand, the \"celebrate the success so far & be positive\" crowd .

[/quote]

You must about Ballins debut though :p

Did anyone know Hitler was at Fromelles in 1916 shotting at the first Australian advance on the Western Front?

My child is due the same day as Hitler was born - and my wife wanted to call her Arian 8| 8| 8| not realising of coarse. I said - Ummmmm - NO sweety !!! :lol:

[/quote]

Would you prefer us to lose all games through march.. only to get low on confidence and struggle all year but then win every game through August to just miss the 8??

Fark Me!

And if we had of won just one of those March games we would have finished 4th and gotten a home final.

That would have made a huge difference playing our first finals campaign in 8 years at a packed Brookie.

I actually have a fetish that Manly might emmulate Melbournes run last year....but I know that's asking a lot !

I think no matter whether Manly had lost the 1st 3 games or won them like they have, most of the threads here would be the same.

Wrong to assume?

No wet dreams from anyone yet I hope. There are positives in a win without our 1st choice #7. No Beaver or Matai, so selection headaches when they return. Why not be happy and feeling a little positive right now, keeping in mind there is a long season ahead. Taking into account the season is 3 weeks old, there seems to be a lot of unsatisfied people here with what manly have acheived and worrking towards?

I'm with you Noodler. It is hard to believe that a current top table position, players standing up where we thought they might not have the capability or heart, selection dilemas only because we have too many good choices for positions, and minimum disruptions year on year by careful purchasing are just not good enough. Pfffttt! Gotta get those hit counts up apparently. I am just enjoying the good times while they last.

Likewise MB... I'm enjoying it.. Sing while your winning so the poms say.

I think by biting to the negative crap i have read on here lately i'm basically pushing sh!t uphill.. you can't change some people and don't at all want to.. just don't want to read about all the negative **** when we have started so positively.. 3 from 3.

3 wins from 3 games.. i'm not sure what else the team is suppose to be doing?

that was st george nutz.

manly won 96 from 198
made the semis 5 times
came runners up twice
with no premierships

i hold higher hopes than that.

[quote author=Matabele]
Something like 1956-66 might satisfy. ;)

11 premierships in a row is what your after???

That will never happen again.

[/quote]

Here we have someone alleging he doesn't want to read my posts, but who feels compelled to respond to my every post. I'm starting to think I have a stalker.

Yes, I'm referring to St George's run and the wink should make it obvious to those with more than half a brain that I'm joking.

Oh... is that what the wink means? All this time... :doh:

Staff online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8