What's with all the Bulldogs threads?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Stevo

First Grader
Really? I know news is slow atm but do we really need to keep posting Bulldogs news? I don't care about Desmonds haircut or that Ennis is the new captain. I care less that Joey is their new halves coach. This might be a bit of an over reaction but this is not a Bulldogs forum.

Thank God someones feels the same. I really couldn't care less what DES and the poodogs are doing.

Stevo said:
Really? I know news is slow atm but do we really need to keep posting Bulldogs news? I don't care about Desmonds haircut or that Ennis is the new captain. I care less that Joey is their new halves coach. This might be a bit of an over reaction but this is not a Bulldogs forum.

I'm with you Stevo. I'm over it massively!! Good on Des for raising $$ for charity but if it was John Cartwright or some other coach we wouldn't be seeing it on here. He's made his bed. He is now a bulldog. Thanks for the memories. Now bugger off.
Go Manly.

I 3rd that. Set up another forum and call it Bulldog Crap.......Then people who want to read their **** can go there.....

Frogz said:
I 3rd that. Set up another forum and call it Bulldog Crap.......Then people who want to read their s**t can go there.....

You 4th'd it... I'm 5th-ing it

Frogz said:
I 3rd that. Set up another forum and call it Bulldog Crap.......Then people who want to read their s**t can go there.....

They already have - its called the kennel

I agree with you 100% Fonz. I went off in the "Have a Winge" forum about this and other things a few weeks ago when people started doing Bulldogs and combined Bulldogs/Manly YARTs...

Totally agree, couldn't care less about any other team, if ppl want to read about other teams then go to their site. Des is no longer at Manly so no longer counts or matters.

Stevo said:

I hate to burst your bubble Stevo but it's not a Manly-Warringah Sea Eagles specific forum either. Although Silvertails is a "Manly Warringah Sea Eagles Supporters Group" website, this forum title and description is:

"Rugby League Forum
This forum is for footy & Manly Warringah Sea Eagles discussion only
"

Other than your last sentence, I totally agree with everything else that you've said.

(....and now we wait for someone to come back with the "well nobody is forcing you to read them" comment)

Berkeley_Eagle said:
Simple solution don't read those threads lol

Damn B_E, you beat me to it. I tried to update my post to add that now we wait for that comment and when I pressed "Update" low and behold it was already there :p

No Comment not interested in bulldogs bull**** . Des was our hero and now he is their dog.

I actually find the dogs threads to be good reads. Although still a little pissed, not so much AT Des, but the way he handled the situation, it's interesting to sit back and watch now how intends to turn the dogs into something special. On a side note, surely the dogs threads have been out numbered by the "Team theme" threads.

Jethro said:
Stevo said:

I hate to burst your bubble Stevo but it's not a Manly-Warringah Sea Eagles specific forum either. Although Silvertails is a "Manly Warringah Sea Eagles Supporters Group" website, this forum title and description is:

"Rugby League Forum

"

Other than your last sentence, I totally agree with everything else that you've said.

(....and now we wait for someone to come back with the "well nobody is forcing you to read them" comment)
^ This

Also this thread belongs in the have a whinge forum

The Eagle said:
Jethro said:
Stevo said:

"Rugby League Forum

"

^ This

Also this thread belongs in the have a whinge forum

Done :)

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4