What's the worst that could happen?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Ryan

Journey Man

Look, if we don't sign Orford for this $400k he is asking per year, it would be dissapointing yes, BUT that would mean we could all of a sudden buy an addition TWO blue chip players (wherever they may be) to add to our rosters. Alternatively, we could front load, and absolutely tie up some certainties for the following year. Look, worst case scenario?

01. Brett Stewart
02. Michael Robertson
03. Ashley Alberts
04. Steven Bell
05. Chris Hicks
06. Michael Witt
07. Michael Monaghan
08. Brent Kite
09. Luke Williamson
10. Jason King
11. Anthony Watmough
12. Steve Menzies
13. Ben Kennedy

14. Shayne Dunley
15. Sam Harris
16. Kylie Leuleuai
17. Daniel Heckenberg

You know, it's not too bad. Add to that that we would have $400k, that's right $400k to add to that roster.

I see it we lose Orford, we win, we get Orford, we win.

lol...violent mood swings.... maybe he is going through menapause

The worst that could happen is you posting another freakin potential lineup Ryan.

FFS no offence but maybe have a rest for a bit.

The worst that could happen is you posting another freakin potential lineup Ryan.

FFS no offence but maybe have a rest for a bit.

YARTS are a regular feature of the site :D

Don't get me wrong, there are serious deficiencies with that line up (monnas cough cough), but what I was saying is that we will then have money to get another option, other than Orford. So there is no mood swings, I still think our chances this year are screwed, I'm just saying that although I would love Orford to play for us, he is not the be all & end all. There ARE other options.

Is that OK everyone?

Ok, OK. In saying what I said though, does anyone know of ANY other 1/2 options for us in 2006 if Orford falls through? Personally, I don't think the current one will work. We'd have $400k to spend. Monnas has been worked out by opposition teams. A tad predictable. Possibly England? There was an up & coming player who played 5/8 for England in the tri nations. What's he up to?

well cooper cronk i think will be great so if orford falls over maybe throw a few bikkies at him,if melbourne retain orford they may be willing to let cooper go.

There we go...that's what I was saying. LoL. I have been quite impressed with Cronk in his past few games.

If we could offload the whiner somehow, that would be great too.

As long as there is an answer either way i will be glad it would be over.I would love Orford to come to Manly but if it doesn't happen it isn't the end of the world,we will all still support Manly to the best we can.Go the Mighty Eagles.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4